Anyone but Melbourne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Disagree. Latrell has always played an aggressive style of footy now has it elevated in the last couple of seasons? Sure. But like some have mentioned on here, that whole side of him is what makes him as a player i never saw anyone complaining when he arrogantly stepped over slater when he scored in the 2018 GF or when he roughed up chambers in the same match. Fast forward to RD 1 of the following year when we dropped our game to souffs at the SCG anyone remember the end sequences of that match? When he got into a tussle with Gagai? I can go on and on so I don’t understand why it seems like now he’s just developed this. Anyway my thoughts on the match itself was it was a very fast game, both teams were really out on their feet by the 65th minute. Fatigue a major player this season.
    They know it mate they just can’t bring themselves to agree because they are still sooking about him going to Souths.
    If he is fit when the rep teams come around he will be at right center ruffing up the opposition with aggressive grubby play & all his team mates & coaching staff will congratulate him.

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyGoat View Post

I don't follow him buddy, had a mate send me a photo of it. Cheers for your input though mate, really appreciate it
      You should of said your mate sent it to you then I would of called him the stupid prick & you wouldn’t have got dirty on me lol
      How’s lemon & lime goat going these days?

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post

It’s ok Teddy , Mickie is just doing his Sir Lancelot impersonation, not that there’s anything wrong with that.
        Hehehe
        You leave me for dead in overall knowledge OMR, who the fark is Sir Lancelot?

Comment

I know it's hard seeing Latrell betray us and join the self appointed pride of the league, vermin propaganda machine, but he was still one of the best players on the field last night. And if he is carrying any fat like some posters seem to think, it sure didn't seem to affect him too much. He still looks dangerous every time he touches the ball. He should have been a Rooster for life and that's the part that hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
            I know it's hard seeing Latrell betray us and join the self appointed pride of the league, vermin propaganda machine, but he was still one of the best players on the field last night. And if he is carrying any fat like some posters seem to think, it sure didn't seem to affect him too much. He still looks dangerous every time he touches the ball. He should have been a Rooster for life and that's the part that hurts.
            His attack is up to his usual high standard . Fortunately for the storm his defense was down to his usual crap standard .He was out of position and wrong footed on numerous occasions. He was the worlds best centre but will never be the best fullback . And for a twenty something professional sportsman to have a gut that overhangs his shorts is beyond laughable . But i do admit if this bloke ever puts his everything into reaching his full potential then he could be unstoppable

Comment

Melbourne were very good last night and Souffs were average and still got within a converted try of them with 10 mins to go. I think Souffs will take more out of that game then the Storm

Comment

Anyone but the Vermin is my mantra.

As for Latrell, young Pappy gave him a lesson in FB play in the first 20 minutes while Latrell was still getting his body into gear and was hopelessly out of position, allowing Storm to score plenty of points. Latrell came into the game in stages but Pappy is an 80 minute performer while Latrell is 60 mins if you're lucky. I know which of the 2 I'd prefer in my team and it wouldn't be Latrell. Pappy is an 80 minute player like Tedesco, there is no down time for either of them.
                Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

If he’s such a stupid prick why are you following him on Instagram?
                  Im not into social media but surely you wouldn’t follow someone who you think is a stupid prick because if you do follow him then that would make you even more of a stupid prick than Latrell wouldn’t it?
                  You think I am a stupid prick which is your opinion yet you still follow me around on here!

I hate souffs yet I will still watch them play. Not because I like the way they play but I do take great joy out of watching them lose. Same could be said for Fatrell and if you want to see him succeed, then you want souffs to succeed. Stuff him and stuff souffs!
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Agree its not aggression its just grubby . To much junk food will do that to you .
                    I don't care... I love it!
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

His attack is up to his usual high standard . Fortunately for the storm his defense was down to his usual crap standard .He was out of position and wrong footed on numerous occasions. He was the worlds best centre but will never be the best fullback . And for a twenty something professional sportsman to have a gut that overhangs his shorts is beyond laughable . But i do admit if this bloke ever puts his everything into reaching his full potential then he could be unstoppable
                      I agree he seemed to struggle in defence a bit but I thought he was way better than last year. He even managed to run over 100m! I think he's actually more dangerous at full back because he gets the ball more often from there.

Anyway I hope in a few years time young Joseph Suaalii (sp?) will help me forget about losing Latrell to the vermin.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

You think I am a stupid prick which is your opinion yet you still follow me around on here!

I hate souffs yet I will still watch them play. Not because I like the way they play but I do take great joy out of watching them lose. Same could be said for Fatrell and if you want to see him succeed, then you want souffs to succeed. Stuff him and stuff souffs!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

That's Fatrells favorite song!
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

How fat does he still look?
                            What size is your rented tracksuit?
                            Nah seriously what size is your Roosters jumper?

Comment

That's Fatrells favorite song!
                              You love Latrell now stop following me around you stupid prick. lol

Comment

I thought Latrell went well last night. I thought he’d fade at the end of the game due to the added bulk he’s carrying. If anything it might’ve helped him as there were shades of Arthur Beetson in his play, holding players off and off-loading.

I’ve moved on from him being a Rooster, as has he.

As for his grubbiness, it’s a big part of Koori footy, especially the Northern Rivers fellas. Watch any knockout, very entertaining and a bit of a throwback to how league was played.

Treadly
                                ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Working...
                                X