Your team for next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I watched Walker and Suaalii pretty closely last evening for the Bears. If anything, Joe probably looked more ready for firsts.

Sam would have got steamrolled last night. But I guess he has to start somewhere.

TIT.
    If we play him against the Warriors he will definitely get steamrolled.
    I would nurse him along thru the Bears and then off the bench for us later in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post

Interesting JFC! Bummed I couldn’t catch yesterday’s bears game - their first two games was the opposite though with Walker looking a lot more ready than Suaalii. Heard Walker picked up a bit of a knock and stopped kicking, did this make him a bit quieter?
      He still had some nice touches. Probably a bit quieter after the knock as you mentioned. That was a payback for Joe tackling one of their guys who then needed a stretcher.

They scored one of the tries of the year Abbey under the stix if you get to see it. Very reslient defensive effort under pressure and then finished Souths off.

JT would have been very happy. Josh Ralph and Tony Satini impressed me.

Walker will appreciate having a higher grade squad around him no doubt. Confidence won't be an issue.

Comment

He still had some nice touches. Probably a bit quieter after the knock as you mentioned. That was a payback for Joe tackling one of their guys who then needed a stretcher.

They scored one of the tries of the year Abbey under the stix if you get to see it. Very reslient defensive effort under pressure and then finished Souths off.

Walker will appreciate having a higher grade squad around him no doubt. Confidence won't be an issue.
        Thanks mate! I’ll look out for the highlights on the NSWRL website

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

Just for you King Gonzo.

I thought you were the Hooper of the chookpen.

Also states we have 30 already signed but it is Buzz and you know he knows SFA about eh Roosters.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...58c2e3701a109a
          That's ridiculous - you can see this deferral to AUG 1 being rorted - what will stop sides signing x for the remainder of the season whose club is out of contention - then x goes back to their original club for the next season.

Comment

Tony Satini is in the extended squad along with Brad Abbey and Max Bailey. - i assume they would have to obtain a dispensation to name or use any of them in the NRL squad

Comment

I felt for Lammy last night big time he was trying to play his role in a bloody tough match & the first time he puts the foot down & makes a break he gets injured. Mate does he have bad luck when given a crack.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I felt for Lammy last night big time he was trying to play his role in a bloody tough match & the first time he puts the foot down & makes a break he gets injured. Mate does he have bad luck when given a crack.
                Yeah me too mate....him Luke and Lindsay are my three fave players and they all got busted! Fark...

Lachie will still play a role for us this year and of course Lindsay will. But not Luke, very very sadly.

Souths were way too good...the old Coach has taught the new Messiah a lesson or too lately.

Comment

I dont get it, why move established players out of their positions and play them in a role which they can fill as a stop gap solution when you have youth chomping to have a go and show what they have offer.
                  ffs teddy to 5/8 or manu5/8. Geeez. Give liu the 9 while there.
                  Hutcho is fine and cronk and Keary will assist with his tramsition from intrust to his nrl debut. Not like he needs it as he goes alright in intrust
                  trust in trent
                  1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I can't see Robbo rushing walker or suali.
                    Hutch for sure.
                    We really need someone to organise, can Hutch can do that. Maybe with Friend at hooker??
                    Ikavalu to centre or wing.

Comment

Hutchinson will not win us a comp a no from me! We have weapons that need that ball first off the ruck

Comment

I reckon Robbo will check into the forum on Tuesday morning and go with the majority of our team selections. Manu may finally get his go at hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by The Corner Post View Post
                          Hutch for sure.
                          We really need someone to organise, can Hutch can do that. Maybe with Friend at hooker??
                          He may be forced too. It’s an absolute injury crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

He may be forced too. It’s an absolute injury crisis.
                            Are you available mate?
                            Would you rather play 6 or 7?

Comment

Originally posted by The Corner Post View Post
                              Hutch for sure.
                              I don’t think he has much choice..

Comment

It's time to go high risk/high reward.

If we are to pull off the miracle and go deep into the finals from here then Robbo needs to go the Hail Mary play, which is a Manu/Walker pairing with Rads acting as another half and Suaalii at centre.

We won't win a damn thing with Hutch at 5/8. He tries hard and gives everything to the cause, but it's just the reality of the situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X