The class difference between Robby and Stuart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The class difference between Robby and Stuart

They are a universe apart, Raiders 21 points up, lose 3 players to minor injuries get run down and that muppet has the hide to blame the refs, bad luck and not his players inability to hold the ball and make a tackle., we have 3 serious injuries to our best forward, our chief playmaker and key half, play one of the worst halves in footy in a long time, I’ll disciplined, he blames no one else but the players and moves on to next week.

Gee we are lucky to have him at the club
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Yep. Never any credit to the other team from Ricky. Always moaning, it's always someone else's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
      Yep. Never any credit to the other team from Ricky. Always moaning, it's always someone else's fault.
      He has become a blight on the game
      Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Those who whinge and make excuses, always placing the blame anywhere and everywhere but at one's own feet, rarely succeed.

It probably explains why Ricky hasn't won a Premiership in two decades.

Comment

Their both good.
          Ricky Stuart is a blessing for Canberra as Robbo is to the Chooks. No one can bring the passion like he does to the Raiders.
          I bet you wanna see the Chooks get over them & thats what Sticky brings to the game of the NRL.

Comment

Yeah sticks is a sook But every one of our injuries happened when the game had been lost
            We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
            Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Stuart is famous for his excuses. Been making them for years. Still riding the premiership that Freddy won him in 2002. He’s been riding that wave for years. The way he went on you’d think his team was down to 4 not 14.

Comment

Interview wise, everyone wants to watch sticky, you watch Robbo if you need help getting to sleep.

Comment

So so true. I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw his dummy spit, sooky presser this afternoon. The really annoying thing too is his media buddies always sticking up for him. Imagine if Robbo always carried on that way - very hard to imagine I know but ykwim.

Comment

I love watching the Raiders lose just to watch Ricky’s pressers lol

Comment

I actually don't mind Henry Perenara as a ref....but he was right in line, a few feet away & had a clear view from the Nikorima pass that was obviously forward out of the hands and ended up at least a metre forward. It even looked like he was putting the whistle to his mouth to call it that way.

Since we lent the Warriors Farmer Silly last year can they return the favour and lend us RTS!!! What a second half he had and that try saver on the last play- FRRREEEAAKKK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                        Yeah sticks is a sook But every one of our injuries happened when the game had been lost
                        If you type 'Ricky Stuart whinging' into Google, you get 427,000 hits
                        "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                        Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Working...
                        X