Teddy to number 6. Suaalii to fullback. Walker to 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.....and sack about 6 blokes and hire Smith and Cronk..hehehe
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
      Transition Teddy into Lockyer.
      yes/ no?
      He could do it, Robbo won’t debut two players in the spine mate, BMoz/Manu to fullback Sualli to centre Iku to wing Hutch half and S.Walker off the bench.

Or
      Keep Teddy at 1
      Manu 6
      Hutch 7
      Sualli 4
      S.Walker 14
      Radley is close hopefully he will hit the ground running and be that link man in attack Manu roving outside him. More questions then answers I’m afraid.

I think that’s what Robbo will more then likely do.
      Gee Keirghan would have been great right about now with his goal kicking also.

Comment

No point in weakening the fullback position. I don’t mind Hutch at 6 with Walker at 7 at least until Keighran is back. Keighran should then get a crack at the halves, mainly because he can kick goals.

Comment

I’d leave the Jack in the Box Teddy at FB. He does enough already whilst organising defence from the back. With his fatigue it may hamper his defence organisational skill and to put him at 5/8 could be problematic. Radley could be a option at 5/8 just like Fittler, Stumpy Stevens and Johnny Peard who all played both positions in the RWB.

Comment

Even if Manu is at centre he’s going to be getting the ball in a lot of different places, he’s already upped his involvement. I imagine it’ll increase more so.

Comment

Remember guys who ever plays needs to have a good kicking game. These makeshift player like Manu and Teddy do not.
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

I think our main problem is going to be getting into a rhythm with a regular team and develop combinations. Glad this all happened early, so there’s still time to work on a different playing style. But we need to settle on our halves quickly not waste time experimenting. Suuali is another try scoring freak and needs to be in the thick of the action. The more ball he gets, the better. We have great depth but now the trick is how to best use it.
                “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

I think Tedesco is doing too much as it is.
                  ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

The coach will do whatever results in the least positional changes.
                    so I don't think that's happening.
                    Drew will be there.
                    Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                      that's an issue

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                        Agreed

Comment

No.

Manu = 5/8
                          Walker = Half-back
                          Bmoz = Right Centre
                          Suaalii or Ikuvalu = Right Wing

Leave Teddy at Fullback. Hutchinson could play 5/8 but rather have him as a bench utility just in case.

Comment

Old Billy Smith dosent get much of a mention. Rightly so as his injury run is terrible.

But after excepting a good push at the title is all but gone (in rd 3 ffs) it's good to know he may offer us something this year.

Watching Radley next week might ease the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                              Transition Teddy into Lockyer.
                              yes/ no?
                              Naaaw... IMO Suaalii won't play regular 1st grade this season (I think that was part of the approval deal?) Especially in this kinda situation where we desperately need players on deck.

Open to the idea of Teddy playing in the halves though. He could do the ball running and Walker could do the bulk of the kicking.

Problem is, then you're moving around (potentially) centres and stuff to find a FB. I mean Brett Morris at FB and say Ikuvalu to the wing? (Or Manu to FB, Iku to centre). I'd prefer to keep Teddy and B-Moz in their current positions though.

Comment

Working...
                              X