X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

JWH is a grub.

But he is our grub.
    Jared is not a grub , he is a passionate ,old school , tough as teak hard bastard , and full of mongrel. Big difference , I love the bloke !

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

How about JWH & Nathan Brown. Apparently he's knocked back Parra's offer and is on the market for 2022>>

We've had our nutters in the past i.e Luke O'Donnell, Paul Carter. They serve their purpose of unsettling & baiting the opposition.
      talk is manly will offer him some big bucks

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

talk is manly will offer him some big bucks
        Good on him. He adds a different dimension in both attack and defence IMO.

Just curious, would you have him in our team or do you think like some that he'd upset the apple cart?

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post

Jared is not a grub , he is a passionate ,old school , tough as teak hard bastard , and full of mongrel. Big difference , I love the bloke !
          Yeah true, I've made that point before.

Comment

i could totally live with mcguire in our colors ...

players i couldn't live with ...bj leilua ( again ) , l brooks, mbye, roberts, milford, parker, saab, norman, croft, shibisaki, marsters ...

Comment

Just curious, would you have him in our team or do you think like some that he'd upset the apple cart?
              Sometimes the apple cart needs to be upset. Not everyone needs to be best mates, but you gotta play for each other.

in saying that, I haven’t seen him live up to the expectations that have been talked up about him.

Comment

Mcguire , by all accounts, is a cnt on and off the field.

Tore the broncs dressing room apart when he was there, then last week had a big sook and slammed all his teammates publically.

Bloke isn't a grub, he is a cnt.

Seems to be a team cancer wherever he goes.

Don't think Robbo will want a bar of him and for good reason.

Comment

no!

Comment

Originally posted by The Corner Post View Post
                    This deal reminds me of Mark O'Meley in 2008.
                    I'd wiped those memories from my mind, thanks for bringing them back.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

Tore the broncs dressing room apart when he was there, then last week had a big sook and slammed all his teammates publically.

I like cnts.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

Yeah I think you need a strong head to play footy. It's the sorta environment where you're constantly training to complete exhaustion and going through the emotions of lotsa harsh calls (e.g. being cut), horrible injuries, close games, embarrassing losses, media scrutiny, sponsor/board considerations...etc. In short, it's a massive pressure cooker.

While I'm sure a bit of passion/emotion comes out all the time, you don't want weak-headed farkwits doing immature BS that interrupts everybody else. IMO this is something Robbo goes for... either softly spoken dudes (e.g. SST, Cords, Friend, Toops...etc), positive characters who are constantly glowing (e.g. Teddy, Morris bros, Keary...etc) and guys who use humour to break up all the stress (e.g. JWH, Radley, Maloney...etc).

I don't think we want guys who talk too much, put their feelings/emotions/observations above all others and are prone to immature tantrums...etc when times are tough.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                          i could totally live with mcguire in our colors ...

players i couldn't live with ...bj leilua ( again ) , l brooks, mbye, roberts, milford, parker, saab, norman, croft, shibisaki, marsters ...
                          Not that he is in League anymore but I would have Vunivalu number 1...absolute flog

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Not that he is in League anymore but I would have Vunivalu number 1...absolute flog
                            I'm pretty sure Vunivalu was just stupid not intentionally a bad person, it's like getting angry at a puppy that peed on the floor.

Comment

Billy Slater on the other hand......

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                                There is no talk of the Cows releasing him just that he's free to explore his options even though signed to 2022- He's 31 and rather battered one has to day - Cows are really wanting to free us cash to refresh their roster - supposedly a 3 million dollar 3 year deal for Tatts All (Reynolds) is on the table
                                3 million for 3 years for Reynolds . No way , surely not . Not a bad player , but not worth any more then about 600k a year if that

Comment

Working...
                                X