No announcement yet.

Josh McGuire for the right price ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget McGuire, I say we hold out for Lolo to ask for a release and use Friend/Cordner's salary on the big man.

Surely he doesn't want to spend the last 5 years of his career playing for that shit show of a club!

Comment

No chance. Forget his grubby antics on the field. He is a disease in the locker room. You really want young kids listening to his constant whining and moaning about the coaches, playing time, etc.
      Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

There's talk up in North Queensland that Jason Taumalolo wants out. He wants to join a contender, and was once upon a time close to joining us. It will be interesting if some medical retirements leave us with cap space at the same time this happens. I wonder if he still has a connection with Uncle Nick?

Comment

Originally posted by Chivas Regal View Post
          There's talk up in North Queensland that Jason Taumalolo wants out. He wants to join a contender, and was once upon a time close to joining us. It will be interesting if some medical retirements leave us with cap space at the same time this happens. I wonder if he still has a connection with Uncle Nick?
          Oh and the uproar from the usual media/ officials/ fans etc will absolutely go through the roof of this comes off.
          He would be a good signing but will he be used as a lock? I think the game the way it’s run , Radley is more suited to the position, and JT will need to be a rotating prop.

Comment

Originally posted by Chivas Regal View Post
            There's talk up in North Queensland that Jason Taumalolo wants out. He wants to join a contender,
            No wonder they call him Lolo! 7 years to go on his $1m a year contract. I can’t see any club paying him the equivalent of that. Lol
            Last edited by The Skeez; 04-04-2021, 03:32 PM. Reason: Lol
            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

no no no no no no

Comment

No thanks I’ll stick with Vic.

Comment

Tapau?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post
                    Tapau?
                    Would take big Marty in a heartbeat. A wasted talent in recent years.

Comment

I will pass on McGuire.
                      "Believe in yourself, especially when no one else will."

Sasquatch

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
                        Oh and the uproar from the usual media/ officials/ fans etc will absolutely go through the roof of this comes off.
                        He would be a good signing but will he be used as a lock? I think the game the way it’s run , Radley is more suited to the position, and JT will need to be a rotating prop.
                        In the nicest way possible of me saying this, f*ck them. They all hate the Roosters anyway in spite of wanting to do the same thing in the market that we do.

I think in the twilight of his career, Jase could just play more at the prop, if not just be a prop immediately with Radley as lock.

Comment

I'm kinda glad we didn't sign this maniac. Suspended for 5 to 7 games after the weekend and fined for a separate incident.

Oh, and he's useless as a player.

Comment

Working...
                          X