penalties/6 agains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I agree. But I don’t feel sorry for him. I can’t stand when people bang on about the refs. At the end of the day the best team in the comp alway wins the GF.
    mmm i would disagree - 1980/1981/2004/2014/2015 the best team didn't get the Chocolates. - could have almost caught those Souffs Vermin if only - 2003 possible too.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I think Gus is showing the effects of concussion from his playing days. I'm so grateful I don't have to watch Nine.
      NO NO NO NO NO
      That tool repeats EVERYTHING he says. Not just NO. Take a listen to him. He will make a statement and then say it 3-4 times on repeat like he is trying to make you believe him or he is trying to Brainwash you. Sounds to me like he is really unsure of what he is saying and is repeating it looking for approval.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

mmm i would disagree - 1980/1981/2004/2014/2015 the best team didn't get the Chocolates. - could have almost caught those Souffs Vermin if only - 2003 possible too.
        I just couldnt follow the Roosters or footy in general if I believed like you do that the Roosters were rorted out of winning comps by the refs.
        Is there any player who has ever played the game made the right decision every single time they played?
        They made no mistakes they were perfect?
        I would imagine if you went on any footy club forum you would read exactly the same stuff you read on here bitching & blaming the refs because they have ruled differently to the mug sitting on his lounge who doesnt ever in his/her life ever have to make thousands of split second decisions for an 80 minute period. Refs would get at least 98% of their decisions right.

If you except that people see things in their own way just like you do then you know that your view & the view of the bloke in the thick of it with the whistle will be different.
        The 2010 GF with BMoz foot over the sideline YES it was a clanger but St George were still the best team that year.

One last thing humans cannot keep secrets so if the refs were being paid by betting companies it would have already come out. There has been disgruntled refs & never has any of them ever gone forth with proof that games are being manipulated by refs who profit from gambling companies.

Comment

While ever betting is a part of any sport there will be question marks over the legitimacy of results.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
            While ever betting is a part of any sport there will be question marks over the legitimacy of results.
            I dont dispute that but you must have faith in the integrity of the game until someone comes forth with concrete evidence that the refs in the NRL are being paid by beating agencies to manipulate the outcomes of games.

Do I sometimes question the refs decision, yes but 99% on closer observation the ref was right. The refs arent out to get the Chooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I dont dispute that but you must have faith in the integrity of the game until someone comes forth with concrete evidence that the refs in the NRL are being paid by beating agencies to manipulate the outcomes of games.

Do I sometimes question the refs decision, yes but 99% on closer observation the ref was right. The refs arent out to get the Chooks.
              No one is 99% perfect.

The refs may not be out to 'get' the chooks but you have to believe there are agendas that they are made to follow which has a definite influence on the outcomes of games. There is a reason they are called game managers as well as referees.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

No one is 99% perfect.

The refs may not be out to 'get' the chooks but you have to believe there are agendas that they are made to follow which has a definite influence on the outcomes of games. There is a reason they are called game managers as well as referees.

Like I said any organised manipulation between the refs & betting agencies would have already been exposed because people tell other people things. The media people like Kent Rothfield Crawley all of them would kill for a story like that if their was any proof to back it up.

Comment

That tool repeats EVERYTHING he says. Not just NO. Take a listen to him. He will make a statement and then say it 3-4 times on repeat like he is trying to make you believe him or he is trying to Brainwash you. Sounds to me like he is really unsure of what he is saying and is repeating it looking for approval.
                  king salvo does the same in his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce 38-0 View Post
                    If Walker doesnot gets least 2 games (and that’s not 2 and an early please for one) for his elbow to Meaney’s head then I will be even more convinced than I am now about the state of penalties and 6 agains. He deserves to go for that.
                    He was a disgrace again yesterday. I can't think of a more despicable current player tbh. On or off paddock.

Comment

Walker has become the biggest grub in the game, bar none..

Seems like the more Latrell is hanging around with him the more he is following suit.

Comment

Walker’s a slimeball
                        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Yep, all of above comments noted, thank you.

Many of you make valid points.

But I'm still keeping an eye on the usual suspects as this year we are very far from the best team, cannot win no matter what shit gets in the way, and could use a break every now and then.

I respect your rights to your opinions but I do not accept that "Robbo" or "poor discipline" are the entire reason for us not getting something close to 50 % of the refereeing handouts this year or for the past 25 years.

It could even be argued that the "fatigue factor", which Vlandys and his rugba fans are so fond of, has played a role in us having barely any experienced players left in key positions.

So yeah, but nah.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Like I said any organised manipulation between the refs & betting agencies would have already been exposed because people tell other people things. The media people like Kent Rothfield Crawley all of them would kill for a story like that if their was any proof to back it up.
                            Going round in circles mate. Agendas don’t mean cheating and betting definitely plays a role whether you see it obviously or not.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                              Yep, all of above comments noted, thank you.

Many of you make valid points.

But I'm still keeping an eye on the usual suspects as this year we are very far from the best team, cannot win no matter what shit gets in the way, and could use a break every now and then.

I respect your rights to your opinions but I do not accept that "Robbo" or "poor discipline" are the entire reason for us not getting something close to 50 % of the refereeing handouts this year or for the past 25 years.

It could even be argued that the "fatigue factor", which Vlandys and his rugba fans are so fond of, has played a role in us having barely any experienced players left in key positions.

So yeah, but nah.
                              As if Robbo wouldn't address lopsided penalty counts if it was our doing for the past 8 years. Perhaps it was a tatic in 2013. Hell the strom have been doing it for 2 decades.

Comment

I thought it was a known fact that the chooks where happy to give away the odd penalty and back there defence. Take those penalties off the count and it probably evens out

Comment

Working...
                                X