No announcement yet.

Sideline incident in the Penrith Canberra game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait to play them (round 15) ! I know they are the in-form team in the comp and odds on premiership favourites but seriously these little scumbags who think they're ONEFOUR from Mt Druitt need a reality check or at least a good thrashing asap. It'll hurt a bit if we lose to the Panfers but I'd be proud if we really take them on physically... just bash them. Just imagine if Stephen Crichton tried to do that with JWH as he's waiting on the sideline about to come on !? ... lol goodluck ... the E.R at Nepean Hospital or RPA would be waiting for ya
    Last edited by DP1990; 04-13-2021, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosters1908 View Post

That’s when I turned on him. Childish behaviour. No wonder the team behaves the way they do.
      Reflection of the coach.

That's why what young DSF did to Arrow was so disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

To be fair... bagging the viking clap is okay.

It's so stupid! There's some scripted ad where Papalii stands on the sideline, mesmerising the cloud with perfect rhythm and this huge... 'AAAAH... HEEEEK!!!! [CLAP]'

In reality (I live within a stone's throw of Bruce stadium), there is no 'viking clap' and it's just this stupid thing they play over the PA system (a bit like the horn). It deserves all the bagging it gets.

As a comparison... imagine if nobody actually went '[clap clap clap clap] EASTS!!!' during the game and they just played it over the PA... then in ads we got a picture of Easts fans looking mesmerised as SST stands on the sideline, banging on a drum with perfect rhythm and 'conducting ' the 'Easts clap'. People would bag it. So the 'viking clap' is fair game IMO. I encourage people to call out 'EASTS' and use a different rhythm to stuff up the pre-game noise on the PA.
        I don't want to go to Canberra and get The Clap!

I have Danish ancestry and I would like to now formally protest that the Viking Clap is offensive Cultural Appropriation from my people. I also demand that their logo, resembling my forefathers, be forthwith removed and replaced. Maybe they could use the skull and crossbones or something and instead of the clap they could have 'The Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!'.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Worse was when he was blowing kisses to the tigers fans, that in itself could incite the crowd and start a problem.
          That Tigers fan who got into into a verbal with Cleary is an old buddy of mine. Hardcore Tigers fan too.

Comment

seriously , some of you are ****ing miserable. the viking clap is great for the game, need more of it in the nrl . well done raiders.

Comment

Crawley just had his beef for the week and brought up the behaviour of the Panthers shitheads...special mention was Looai!
              Once again these journos coming here to get the story!

Comment

Working...
              X