Cordner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post

It's just an opinion relax, I thought it was just millennials who got insulted over everything they read online.

When it is the current Australian captain yes.
    Only a fool would think that Cords would be using The Roosters as a stepping stone to get selected for origin. Hasn’t he proved his loyalty to The Roosters over the past 10 years? Or are you just a blow-in?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Only a fool would think that Cords would be using The Roosters as a stepping stone to get selected for origin. Hasn’t he proved his loyalty to The Roosters over the past 10 years? Or are you just a blow-in?
      I merely implied that it was convenient with the timing, could just be a coincidence I'm sure no one here actually knows.
      The 12 round stand down wasn't doctor ordered or club enforced it was decided between Robbo and Boyd.
      You filled in the rest with your own words.

Boyd is a club legend and I will support both him and the club with any decision.
      Being selfish I would much rather see him turn out for the Roosters than State however.

Comment

Fittler wont be picking Cords for any of the SOO games - I understand there has been an agreement of sorts on his "unavailability"

He will be eased back into playing from the bench when he returns for a period of time and won't be ready for the rigours of SOO even if "available" in any case.

He would need a good 6 to 8 weeks of solid footy and long minutes played - wont be playing long minutes in the transition back to footy period until he is deemed ready for this.- Be an gradual increase in game time.
        Last edited by King Salvo; 04-14-2021, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
          Thirteen makes a very valid point - as soon as he gets another head knock (which you would think will happen) it will be all over. If not from personal or medical advise, the trial by media will end his career even if it’s one game back.

However I hope he does return and succeeds - he is a great leader on field and one who makes those game changing carries when the game is on the line. He is already a Rooster legend for what he has achieved and he deserves to finish his career properly. Fingers crossed
          As stated above he won’t be picked off 1 game

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post

I merely implied that it was convenient with the timing, could just be a coincidence I'm sure no one here actually knows.
            The 12 round stand down wasn't doctor ordered or club enforced it was decided between Robbo and Boyd.
            You filled in the rest with your own words.

Boyd is a club legend and I will support both him and the club with any decision.
            Being selfish I would much rather see him turn out for the Roosters than State however.
            the 12 weeks is a coincidence. the max relief a club can ask for is 350k and, using whatever formula they've got, that amounts to 12 weeks minimum for boyd

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Dude try CBD for your period pain. I hear it really helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Long Balls View Post

Dude try CBD for your period pain. I hear it really helps.
                What would you know? You have long balls!

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

the 12 weeks is a coincidence. the max relief a club can ask for is 350k and, using whatever formula they've got, that amounts to 12 weeks minimum for boyd
                  it’s a big coincidence, considering medically he was fine to play round one.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

it’s a big coincidence, considering medically he was fine to play round one.
                    depends what you mean by medically fine. i've got a different definition

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

depends what you mean by medically fine. i've got a different definition
                      After all the testing, not one medical expert had said there was anything physically wrong with him to play on, it was good of the Nrl to still give us the salary cap concession for a non injured player.

Seems like they are taking it seriously.

Comment

I too would be nervous if he plays, and he would more than likely be too, if truth be known. Nevertheless, I wish him well whatever ends up happening. I hope he gets to go out on good terms, whenever that ends up being.
                        MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                        is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                        with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                        much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
                        X