Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRL website stupid stories.

Now the Panthers in damage control are humble
    next they’ll tell us ABC only broadcasts facts.

NRL.com has turned really gossipy and opinionated in the last few years - they should stick to posting match reports, team lists and player contract announcements. Leave the bullshit articles to Fox and SMH

Comment

Yeah , they become like the ABC , just crap and opinions , when we just wanna who is playing , player interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        Yeah , they become like the ABC , just crap and opinions , when we just wanna who is playing , player interviews.
        I echo your sentiments. I stopped watching those panel shows over 10 years ago. I'm a compliance investigator so I want just the facts.

"Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
          NRL.com has turned really gossipy and opinionated in the last few years - they should stick to posting match reports, team lists and player contract announcements. Leave the bullshit articles to Fox and SMH
          I get enough of that from women's mags (most of which I don't read). When it comes to footy, I just want team lists and the draw, injury updates etc
          "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

I just stick to the draw, and the official match pages and associated information.
            MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
            is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
            with that attitude. I can assure you it is
            much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

The Big League Magazine was awesome for that I used to buy them every week take them to school and read them when I was in English period, everything from team lists to draws, stats, and player interviews.
              I would read the whole magazine not just Roosters related info, some things shouldn’t change all the sports websites now are dogshit every Tom, Dick and Harry pushing their own agendas it’s total dribble.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

I echo your sentiments. I stopped watching those panel shows over 10 years ago. I'm a compliance investigator so I want just the facts.

I'll take that as a comment...

Comment

Working...
                X