No announcement yet.

SQUAD v KNIGHTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon it'll be one of those games that will be close for the first hour than Easts score a couple of late tries to win by 14. Just gotta contain Ponga

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Are the Knights suddenly good? They lost to the Tigers at home and Saints! Stop building them up. Rubbish team rubbish club.
      Unless they play the same way they did against the Tigers say it will not be an easy game - Chooks will need to play well to beat them.

I remember a few games against them when they were not expected to win and they won quite well as they really put in the effort - i expect they will do the same in this game
      Last edited by King Salvo; 04-30-2021, 03:11 PM.

Comment

They don’t have Pearce to panic and stuff up for them. We should beat them reasonably comfortably, but we will still have to earn it.

Comment

A must win to set the tone for the next few weeks which are all away games until we play the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
            They don’t have Pearce to panic and stuff up for them. We should beat them reasonably comfortably, but we will still have to earn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Are the Knights suddenly good? They lost to the Tigers at home and Saints! Stop building them up. Rubbish team rubbish club.
              Do you work at being so abrasive, or does it just come naturally? Do me a favour, ignore my posts.
              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                Yes, as it turns out, we earned it alright. Unfortunately, we also paid a very heavy price for it. It leaves such a hollow feeling today. I would rather have a loss if we could get them both back. Anyway, hypotheticals won't get us anywhere.
                MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
                X