Parking vs Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking vs Newcastle

I’m making the 2 hour trek down to Newy tomorrow, just wanting to know if anyone has any advice on parking/best places to park? Haven’t been to McDonald Jones before and already looking at the online site, says general parking “sold out”.

Up the Chooks!

(Please move post to alternate part of site if this is not allowed)

Not sure if this is helpful

https://mcdonaldjonesstadium.com/page/parking

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...-plan-round-8/

Comment

Perhaps another option is to get a bus and/or a train? It would take longer, but it would save other problems. Perhaps make a weekend of it and use the accommodation car park and facilities?

Perhaps check out a couple of the major leagues clubs - e.g. Western Suburbs (Newcastle) - and see if they are running a shuttle bus service to the stadium. You may strike it lucky. Otherwise, ring the club or check out the various websites.
      MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
      is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
      with that attitude. I can assure you it is
      much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post
        Perhaps another option is to get a bus and/or a train? It would take longer, but it would save other problems. Perhaps make a weekend of it and use the accommodation car park and facilities?

Perhaps check out a couple of the major leagues clubs - e.g. Western Suburbs (Newcastle) - and see if they are running a shuttle bus service to the stadium. You may strike it lucky. Otherwise, ring the club or check out the various websites.
        Perhaps park on the street and walk. Get there early and walk less.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Perhaps park on the street and walk. Get there early and walk less.
          Think that will be the best option. Will be there early to watch reserve grade. I’m assuming by your reply there is street parking near the stadium? I’ve had a brief look on maps but as mentioned, never been before so don’t know much about the layout etc

Comment

Working...
          X