Who else reckons...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else reckons...............

That Fletcher Baker will turn into a superstar? From what I've seen of the guy he looks like a combination of Barclay, McCabe and Tobin. Our young brigade coming through puts us in a great place for the future. Sualli, Walker, Verrils, Smith and Baker says we are right on track to continue our domination for another decade.

Way too early for such a tag mate. I liked him when first seen him 3 years ago (I think)...potentials there but we have a few similar. So far so good.

Comment

Has a bit of Bradley Clyde about him when he runs. Very early days but I really like the look of him.

Comment

He’s a good one Ray.

Comment

The muscles from Muswellbrook looks like a real keeper

Comment

He is a keeper Ray

Comment

Agree Sir Ray, a keeper for sure and think he will be a big unit when he fill out as well. Reminds me of the big country kids of old, like Matty Parsons that played for Newcastle.

Comment

I like him.

Comment

The comparison with Brad Clyde was a good one. He is a damaging runner of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                    The comparison with Brad Clyde was a good one. He is a damaging runner of the ball.
                    Would love to have a Brad Clyde , dam good player

Comment

I really like Baker's athleticism, good speed and a balanced runner for a big man. i think he will go very well, and it looks like he's going to get his chance soon with the injury to Big Lindsay

Comment

I really like him, he looks to have a lot of potential

Comment

I agree. He looks the goods, but it is early days. He is now likely to get his big break with tonight's injury to poor big Lindsay.
                          MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                          is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                          with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                          much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Would love to have a Brad Clyde , dam good player
                            Clyde's the best lock forward I've seen play the game. He would get back and take the first hit up off a kick like Toups does now for us and then a few rucks later chime into the backline as a devastating ball runner with ball skills on top of being a hard hitting defensive player who would chase down breaks with awareness and anticipation. I don't think he gets the recognition he deserves in the game and I'd have no qualms with him being awarded immortal status.

Comment

Big shoes to fill for Lindsay - hopefully he fully embraces this challenge and opportunity

I think he has the potential but just needs to back himself - robbo was holding him back but now is his time. Possibly the same for Suaalii - Ikuvalu is definitely consistent, but we may need that x-factor

Comment

Working...
                              X