Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both injuries confirmed as ACLs

they just said on the radio...

Both on that eastern side of the ground where divots were everywhere.

All 5 of our gameday ACLs have been away from home on dewy soft surfaces at night, really blows.

Comment

That eliminates what little hope I had that the injuries would not be ACLs. This club must have set an unwanted record for losing two players in the same game to the same injury. I hope this never happens to the Roosters again.
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Terrible news.

It’s the first time i have seen Robbo flustered in the box, he looked shattered.
        Last edited by Bmw06i; 05-02-2021, 02:13 PM.

Comment

It certainly is devastating and quite hard to fathom. I hope things will turn and we never have to experience this again.
          MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
          is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
          with that attitude. I can assure you it is
          much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
            Both on that eastern side of the ground where divots were everywhere.

All 5 of our gameday ACLs have been away from home on dewy soft surfaces at night, really blows.
            Next game at the shit Bankwest stadium where we lost Rads and Sammy to ACL injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
              Next game at the shit Bankwest stadium where we lost Rads and Sammy to ACL injuries.
              If my rather sketchy memory serves me wasn't that during the covid return when they were playing a ridiculous amount of games on just a few grounds? The ones last night just looked like bad luck which we have had more than our share of.

Comment

I don't think divots had much to do with Lindsay's. I still cant work out how he hurt himself so bad. Definitely unlucky.

Comment

nrl physio still saying that bmoz should think about going down the non-surgery road with a recovery of 3-4 months. if this season is going to be his last then it's a no-brainer to see if that option is a realistic one for him

Comment

Working...
                  X