Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unwelcome Matt

Unwelcome Matt

Broncos front-rower Matt Lodge could be forced out of Brisbane and he has been trying to generate some interest from the Roosters. But the tricolours haven’t forgotten something that happened a few years back.

The Roosters were prepared to provide Lodge a path back to the big time, but it had to be via Wyong, the Roosters’ feeder team at the time. Lodge didn’t like that idea one bit, so instead he went to Brisbane after telling the Roosters coaching staff he didn’t want to drive from western Sydney to Wyong each day. The Roosters have not forgotten that.

It’s hard to imagine him fitting into the culture created by tricolours coach Trent Robinson. The fact that Brisbane are willing to stump up $1 million to see him play somewhere else says a lot.

Good footballers, better men.

Comment

Hmmm Bronks leaking deluxe....can hey field a side next season the way everyone wants out ? Looks like Kevvie aint gonna be the hero they figured.

Comment

Good! I hope that we haven't forgotten.

We should avoid this bottom of the barrel, lower than a snake's belly option at absolutely all costs.
        MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
        is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
        with that attitude. I can assure you it is
        much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
        X