Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teddy for me easily.

But I'll say FB quality has never been higher-
    Papenhuyzen, RTS, Ponga, Latrell, Gutherson, even Manu.

Comment

Tommy Turbo is excellent but seriously ... how about you win a premiership first then come into the equation/discussion of who's the best fullback ?

mmmmokkkaaayyy

Comment

Manly are a one trick pony. Without Turbo they are spoon contenders.

Teddy is still the MAN.

Turbo is excellent, but Teddy is an all-round better fullback.

Comment

Why is this even a discussion? Some people are happy to jump on anything née and shiny and tend to forget what they have at home. We have the best fullback wearing the RWB, and is easily acknowledged as such. Even those experts who are creaming themselves over Turbo’s recent form have admitted that Teddy is the number 1 and turbo should be centre or wing.

Comment

they are both great. any team could swap that has could swap ...teddy,tommy, rts, paps and not lose much. if rts stayed, and we never got teddy, we wpuld prob still win 18, 19, tom could or ted could play for storm in 2020 they prob still win.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
              they are both great. any team could swap that has could swap ...teddy,tommy, rts, paps and not lose much. if rts stayed, and we never got teddy, we wpuld prob still win 18, 19, tom could or ted could play for storm in 2020 they prob still win.
              I don't think so. Teddy is by far the best, so much better than RTS it's no contest.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

I don't think so. Teddy is by far the best, so much better than RTS it's no contest.
                rts is a very very good player,not saying he is better then teddy, but he is such a loss to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

If RTS had of stayed with the Roosters & we never got Teddy you would be saying RTS is by far the best.
                  RTS is as good as Teddy but he decided to chase the big money & play for an average team where as Teddy joined a really good team & got to play his best with the best.

Comment

Tom is right up there on the same level as Teddy & if he was playing for the Roosters you would all think he is the best FB in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                      Tom is right up there on the same level as Teddy & if he was playing for the Roosters you would all think he is the best FB in the game.
                      Are you suggesting people on The Chookpen are bias towards The Roosters?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Are you suggesting people on The Chookpen are bias towards The Roosters?
                        What makes you think that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                          Over the last 3 weeks it's Turbo
                          Over the last 3 years it's Teddy by a long way

I know which sample size I'd rather...
                          You can pretty much apply this to every media flavour of the month, putting 2-3 weeks of form together almost guarantees an article about them being the best to play the position.

It made me laugh last year when Cook and Cody Walker were dogshit for most the season, turn it on at the end and because they ended the season well they’d had “career best years”, it’s a giggle.

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
                            You can pretty much apply this to every media flavour of the month, putting 2-3 weeks of form together almost guarantees an article about them being the best to play the position.

It made me laugh last year when Cook and Cody Walker were dogshit for most the season, turn it on at the end and because they ended the season well they’d had “career best years”, it’s a giggle.
                            So True. who have Manly played? ...Teddy worst recruit ever ha ha

Comment

Like I said. Lol
                              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Too many vodka cruisers for you

Comment

Working...
                                X