X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fark me I'm pumped for round 1!

Comment

From Marty Kennedy.

Wrap up of the night, Aubo outstanding along with Boyd Cordner and Morts. Tommy Symonds was strong on his return. NO INJURIES. Peni on fire

Comment

Aubusson was the Motm imo

Comment

Was out there. Thought Bosdan was our best for our first twenty then followed by Pearce and Cordner .Mitch Aubbo was on fire(man of the match) ,Perret ok the young no2 what his name on the wing even that Peni went alright.FPN Mose
          The young kids over all were out standing again.
          Only a trial but considering the tigers played there top 17 and we had about 30 players .They had most of the ball had enough opportunities in the last 10 to win 5 games got all the calls etc -great trial run. We are going to have a pretty good year Im sure of that.
          We have a mountain of depth and that will make us this year....ahhh shit anasta has to come into the side- forget it.
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Forgot to mention J.Carney should have stamped on his head never to play first grade again.Offload him quick smart.
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Who the hell is our #1 goal kicker this season?

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                Who the hell is our #1 goal kicker this season?
                Good question LOL it seems that there's been a different kicker for every try scored in both trials.

Btw did Moga even play?

Comment

So what are we thinking for the R1 team? Particularly interested to hear from the people who saw this match and the Dogs game?

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
                    Good question LOL it seems that there's been a different kicker for every try scored in both trials.

Btw did Moga even play?
                    Yeah he played, was pretty quite though, nothing outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post

Btw did Moga even play?
                      Yeah but nothing special..........I dont think he is ready for first grade bring him half way through the season.

Comment

Great minds think alike

Comment

I guess it was the best opposition he's come against so far in his career. Used to hearing him tearing it up every match he plays lol.

Comment

Maubs awesome at cente in defense & attack - really happy about that

Cordner simply 'CLASSY' & made the top shelf tigers defense look ordinary very silky performance, he will realise his potential very quick now...

Mose, Tasi & Takairangi were peerless in promoting the ball & they took charge over a fair dinkum Tigers pack

Mortimer is getting plenty of game time & did not back down with at least one try assist & a couple of conversions, one off his own try at the right touchline, knocking on the door without kicking it in

Without 5 of our first pick players we showed maturity & patience

Tagive has won the wing spot off Carney who was simply atrocious, 3 x drop balls with 2 x tries conceeded. Tagive & Moga good together, also Tupou had good touches....they all defended far better than Carney....look like the blue bags for him.

Mini...was Mini, coming on the second half steadied the ship before we took the game away from Benji

The tigers were 'fair dinkum' with their best team from the beginning, whereas our second string started, tackled like crazy & were only behind by 6 at the 25min mark when the real roosters ran on.

Peeps, we have 'DEPTH' & WE HAVE TALENT...Arona, Bosden, Guerra

A FANTASTIC trial for us, we going to give it an almighty shake...really worth driving down tonight, havent felt this good since 2010.

Bring it on, we have the mongrel....thanks Fitzy!!!!
                            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Was really impressed by Bosden in the first 20. FPN showing signs of his best but still pushing that stupid offload, Maubs was outstanding as was Pearce, Cordner, Morts and Alofa.

Motm was Maubs imo, and Justin Carney to NEVER EVER play first grade again, was completely owned by Beau Ryan who scored 3 of the easiest tries you'll ever see. Absolutely diabolical performance.

This game gives me hope for this year. They played thier full stength team the whole 80, while we had our reserves playing for the first 20 and were without SKD, Anasta (which was probably a good thing for us tbh), BJ, Kennedy, Cherrington and JWH.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanner in the works View Post
                                So what are we thinking for the R1 team? Particularly interested to hear from the people who saw this match and the Dogs game?
                                We're I trouble in the backs. I would play maus there and piss carney off to Canberra.
                                Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Working...
                                X