No announcement yet.

Lam vs Cowboys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Lam as a 14, i thought he looked good around the ruck last year and picked up the pace of play when he came on

Comment

I would love to see lammy work on his kicking game.

Comment

He did well for his first game back, involved in two tries, his timing on short sides and sweeps was good, he put in some great kicks (just very obvious neither he or Sam have a great long boot on them kicking out of our own half) and he got a chance to show off his footwork. Still a little rusty on some combos but you have to believe that will come good with time, on tonight’s showing it was evident he’s got another level on Hutch he just needs to string some performances together to prove he can be as reliable and consistent as Hutch was for us and I think the position will be his for the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Maybe they love him because he is a Rooster doing his best. But why not just bash him for every mistake or less than perfect thing he does.... that could be fun.
          My point was that it takes more than one good pass and one solid game to be a first grader.

Anyone would think you are the kids father or something.

If you can’t respect other people’s opinions than log off!
          Last edited by Thirteen; 05-16-2021, 11:05 AM.

Comment

He put on at least 2 point perfect huge kicks , that dropped a metre or 2 out from the line.
            Thought he did well.
            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
              He put on at least 2 point perfect huge kicks , that dropped a metre or 2 out from the line.
              Thought he did well.
              His left foot kicking game is defienetly one of his strengths and will only improve with time,which will be an asset to the team..

Comment

I thought he had a solid game given it was his first game back and also given he has only played a handful of 80 mins in the last few seasons. Let’s see how he goes until Hutch has recovered and I’m sure us keyboard coaches will make an informed call on who should start in the number 6.
                Last edited by Roosterfarian; 05-16-2021, 12:12 PM.
                Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                  He did well for his first game back, involved in two tries, his timing on short sides and sweeps was good, he put in some great kicks (just very obvious neither he or Sam have a great long boot on them kicking out of our own half) and he got a chance to show off his footwork. Still a little rusty on some combos but you have to believe that will come good with time, on tonight’s showing it was evident he’s got another level on Hutch he just needs to string some performances together to prove he can be as reliable and consistent as Hutch was for us and I think the position will be his for the rest of the season.
                  Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                    I thought he had a solid game given it was his first game back and also given he has only played a handful of 80 mins in the last few seasons. Let’s see how he goes until Hutch is recovers and I’m sure us keyboard coaches will make an informed call on who should start in the number 6.
                    Kinda neat that we signed Keighran given all our injuries. IMO one of the biggest positives of this season is that we've given Walker, Lam, Hutcho and Keighran a regular crack at 1st grade.

Guessing at least one will leave but there's spots (hooker + a half spot + a utility spot) that are genuinely up for grabs. I'd say that Walker and Verrills will be the big two moving forward but there's lotsa competition...

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

My point was that it takes more than one good pass and one solid game to be a first grader.

Anyone would think you are the kids father or something.

If you can’t respect other people’s opinions than log off!
                      I could say the same to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                        I thought he had a solid game given it was his first game back and also given he has only played a handful of 80 mins in the last few seasons. Let’s see how he goes until Hutch has recovered and I’m sure us keyboard coaches will make an informed call on who should start in the number 6.
                        Is hutch a realistic chance of coming back within 2-3 months? Speculated that it can take up to 8 weeks to recover, and then not to put unnecessary pressure on it for another few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                          His left foot kicking game is defienetly one of his strengths and will only improve with time,which will be an asset to the team..
                          He's left dominant, but think from memory in the lower grades he was amphibious...can kick with either foot.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

I thought he had a few good runs too.

IMO he's better than hutcho.
                            hutch won't let you down but there's a reason lam was ahead of him at the beginning of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

He's left dominant, but think from memory in the lower grades he was amphibious...can kick with either foot.
                              Dolphin kick Jack?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I think you mean ambidextrous there Jack.
                                "Believe in yourself, especially when no one else will."

Sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                                X