No announcement yet.

Lam vs Cowboys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the look of Lam last night he looked crisp and he had some nice ball playing moments.
    I loved that try to ikuvalu on the right side when every pass hit its mark and our two most damaging ball runners in Teddy and Manu were used as decoys. Every attacker played their role to perfection and you could see how pumped the boys were on executing a set play that no doubt they had practiced countless times in training.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Suede Schubert View Post

I think you mean ambidextrous there Jack.
      No, I think that word means you are indifferent about something.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

No, I think that word means you are indifferent about something.
        Ambidextrous means you can do things equally well with both hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

Dolphin kick Jack?
          I like Flipper!

Comment

He's a faster version of Hutchinson but can read defensive lines better! Natural ball runner ashame with all the injuries He's had! Last night he played his roll an looked good at it, moving forward is looking good! If only keary was 6 and Lam utility for hooker , he's a ball of energy when coming off the bench

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Maybe they love him because he is a Rooster doing his best. But why not just bash him for every mistake or less than perfect thing he does.... that could be fun.
              Couldn’t have said it any better.

Comment

He had a good game back and like everyone here has noticed and said, he didn't over-play his hand or try and take over. Good passing game and in-play kicking as well... a few more games which will allow Lam to regain fitness/conditioning and confidence plus the addition of Sam Verrills in a few more weeks as well combined with Walker and his lisence to roam free as he continues to get better/grow... We're looking good for the remainder of the season

Very lucky that Lam just became ready to play as Hutch went down...
                Last edited by DP1990; 05-17-2021, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

He's left dominant, but think from memory in the lower grades he was amphibious...can kick with either foot.
                  Amphibious - he can kick on land or in water - great skill to have.

Comment

The thing we are forgetting is that last year Lam played well from the bench, so well that TR saw fit to drop Flannigan for him, and only injury prevented him from cementing a halves position. So for those who think it’s only a flash in the pan I urge them to look back to last year.

Comment

Working...
                    X