21 MAN SQUAD v BRONCOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post

Sorry guys - to clarify I believe Suaalii can be a late inclusion for the bears on Sunday if he gets no game time on Saturday night (not 100% though but this would
    make more sense).

Was just highlighting he will most likely be the 18th man again for the Roosters out of the 4 reserves as he was the only one not named for the bears - also named at 21, just in case people took the player named at 18 as the literal 18th man.

However with the new high tackle crack down and higher likelihood of players being sent off for foul play I think we will see a lot more 18th men being involved in games regularly. Hopefully no more injuries or HIA for us please!
    Thanks mate.

Comment

SST on the bench again? Something mustn’t be right with him, he doesn’t have an impact like Jwh off the bench and his goal kicking would be handy starting the match until Keighran is on the field.

Playing injured? or just down on form?

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
        SST on the bench again? Something mustn’t be right with him, he doesn’t have an impact like Jwh off the bench and his goal kicking would be handy starting the match until Keighran is on the field.

Playing injured? or just down on form?
        Last I heard he a broken ribs in a bad place. Missed only one game. I'd say he's nursing injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

NC, if Joe is named 18th man again and doesn't play, I assume he can play for the Bears on Sunday?

Interesting Volkman named at half.
          Yes very Interesting indeed as the Volkster has also been named as Half in Jersey Flegg vs the Dogs.- Saturday 22nd May - 1 pm

mmm I know the Chooks have a lot of injuries but players playing 2 games in 2 days - that's stretching it

A few SG Ball players playing Jersey Flegg as well - Zac Montgomery/ Jordan Swan/ Sandon Smith / Nick Fenton - Tyler Moriarty must be a chance of getting a run as would be Joshua Wong

https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/jersey...rs-v-bulldogs/

https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/nsw-cu...rs-v-mounties/
          Last edited by King Salvo; 05-18-2021, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

Last I heard he a broken ribs in a bad place. Missed only one game. I'd say he's nursing injury.
            Agreed - would say it is his ribs. Injury you can play through but with a lot of pain and pain killers - and they don’t heal when you don’t rest let alone be smashed every week.

Very restricting to carry so I assume reduced minutes to ease his slow recovery, especially missing the high intensity start of games

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Yes very Interesting indeed as the Volkster has also been named as Half in Jersey Flegg vs the Dogs.- Saturday 22nd May - 1 pm

mmm I know the Chooks have a lot of injuries but players playing 2 games in 2 days - that's stretching it

https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/jersey...rs-v-bulldogs/

https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/nsw-cu...rs-v-mounties/
              Ralph must be out with injury as not named for Hills Bulls either - however ex-Rooster Josh Lewis is named at 7 for them

Comment

So good to see Volkman named at halfback for the Bears and Morretti on the bench..

Expecting big things from both players in years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

The only SOO game that will really affect us is the 3rd game v the dogs on the 14/7. SOO #1 9/7 we have a bye the week before. SOO #2 the game is played on a Sunday on the 27/6 and there are no games that weekend. And I did say even if he gets 5-10 minutes it wouldn't hurt him after all DSF played for 3 mins and Keighran for 20 mins.
                  Yeah, I realise that, but that assumes that Teddy will be OK to back up each time.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                    im so nervous about this game, until we lead 12 0, 6 mins in, then i relax, have a beer , and chill....
                    I'm not sure about your score prediction but I'm with ya. This game could bite us. Brisbane have got the cattle and when they finally get it right, they will be a very good outfit. I just hope they don't click against us on the weekend.

In saying that. Fark em. I love watching them suffer!
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I'm not sure about your score prediction but I'm with ya. This game could bite us. Brisbane have got the cattle and when they finally get it right, they will be a very good outfit. I just hope they don't click against us on the weekend.

In saying that. Fark em. I love watching them suffer!
                      For some reason we always seem to make jamayne isaako look like a superstar and TPJ usually saves his 1 good game per month for us

Comment

I see that the broncos have also lost their best outside back (in my opinion) - Herbie Farnsworth, to injury

Comment

I see that the broncos have also lost their best outside back (in my opinion) - Herbie Farnsworth, to injury
                          Young talent for sure

Comment

Big fan of Herbie. Wasted talent there at present. One day he will go bananas.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Big fan of Herbie. Wasted talent there at present. One day he will go bananas.
                              Robbo was looking to recruit him a few years back, even visited his family in Manchester when they were over there. He chose broncos (maybe for opportunity - not sure if we had recruited J Moz by that point) but I think we could have made him into a star centre - well much more than he currently is, he tries very hard in a struggling team. Shame, missed opportunity for me

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post

For some reason we always seem to make jamayne isaako look like a superstar and TPJ usually saves his 1 good game per month for us
                                dont recall him looking a superstar at 59 0 ?

Comment

Working...
                                X