No announcement yet.

21 MAN SQUAD v BRONCOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the Milf has been dropped again but doe sanyone else think the Milf could make it at another NRL club?
    Say if George Williams go's back to England which he will could the Milf take over at halfback at Canberra?
    I actually think he would go real well with Reynolds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      I know the Milf has been dropped again but doe sanyone else think the Milf could make it at another NRL club?
      Say if George Williams go's back to England which he will could the Milf take over at halfback at Canberra?
      imo milf is still a huge talent, just not a million dollar one, just the broncs were never able to harness it consistently . he is not an organiser but a wil'othe wisp running 5/8th.

imo paured with reynolds he could do something special , i feel a bit sorry for him that he gets blamed for all the broncs woes. i don't know if the tigers are a club he will thrive at either.

Comment

It must be a morale booster (sic) for the Broncs to have lost Xavier Coates to the Storm , now I am hearing that the Tigers are sniffing around trying to get the signature of Issako (who ,as a footballer, impresses me greatly)
        Glad the Roosters recruitment and retention department are a cut above Brisbane - we rarely lose someone that we really wanted to keep..

Comment

Milford isn’t completely finished IMO. If he was willing to take a much lower contract at a club like the Storm who are very professional he could easily get his career back on track.

Comment

Raiders have been there. I think seeing what they have since he left, won’t go back either.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

just before he signed to coach canberra ricky stuart came out and said the raiders should throw everything at milford to keep him. if you got him on the cheap he'd be a gamble worth taking - he can play

Comment

For about 350-400k he’ll be worth a shot as he can produce some quality footy if surrounded by the players

Comment

The Broncos have lost Herbie Farnsworth for the game. Ex-Rooster Dale Copley will take his place,

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                    The Broncos have lost Herbie Farnsworth for the game. Ex-Rooster Dale Copley will take his place,
                    Ah yes Dale Copley, the only memorable thing about his Roosters career was being an accomplice to Pearce's bestiality fetish.

Comment

MILF looks like he’s disinterested. Just seems like he doesn’t enjoy footy. I think he should get a real job.

Comment

Love all the experts on here suggesting Sualli is ready. Why don’t you write Robbo a letter!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                          Love all the experts on here suggesting Sualli is ready. Why don’t you write Robbo a letter!
                          That’s a good idea. You must have Robbos address since you probably wrote to him numerous times telling him how shit Joey Manu was in his early days?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                            MILF looks like he’s disinterested. Just seems like he doesn’t enjoy footy. I think he should get a real job.
                            Milford is history, he has been misused by the Drongos, when they bought him he was a running fullback, they tried to make him a 5/8, but he couldn't handle all the extra tackling, and organising. An opportunist player at best, with speed, balance etc, but nowhere near smart enough to run a team. He is a 14, and impact player off the bench in two 10 to 15 minute bursts, but I don't think teams can afford that luxury. He might do OK in Super League, but his NRL days are over.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Milford is history, he has been misused by the Drongos, when they bought him he was a running fullback, they tried to make him a 5/8, but he couldn't handle all the extra tackling, and organising. An opportunist player at best, with speed, balance etc, but nowhere near smart enough to run a team. He is a 14, and impact player off the bench in two 10 to 15 minute bursts, but I don't think teams can afford that luxury. He might do OK in Super League, but his NRL days are over.
                              Agree with everything you said about him Norfolk, he's a very poor defensive half who was suited as a runner when he was younger. He never looked like he was rock hard fit to me and now that he's getting older and losing his wheels I don't think there's much good footy left in him

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

Agree with everything you said about him Norfolk, he's a very poor defensive half who was suited as a runner when he was younger. He never looked like he was rock hard fit to me and now that he's getting older and losing his wheels I don't think there's much good footy left in him
                                He's only 25, put him at Melbourne or with us for a couple of years and I bet he could get a million a year again from one of the rubbish clubs

Comment

Working...
                                X