21 MAN SQUAD v BRONCOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    Love all the experts on here suggesting Sualli is ready. Why don’t you write Robbo a letter!
    Don't need to the club just announced he's debuting this weekend

Comment

I've never seen a debut announced like that before but good luck to him.

I know there has been talk that Tupou has an ankle injury so maybe coming in for him?

Comment

Exciting stuff. Lets hope he fits in as well as young Walker.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

I know there has been talk that Tupou has an ankle injury so maybe coming in for him?
          Good idea to get more ticket sales and viewers for the game - I like how they keep us in suspense who it is he is replacing

Maybe they haven’t figured out that part yet haha they just know he will be debuting
          Last edited by NorthChook; 05-20-2021, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Good luck to young Suaalii its going to be hard for him to live up to the hype.

Comment

Good for building hype/marketing for the game but has added a lot more pressure on the kid - would have thought it would have been better for him if they snuck him in last minute with the change. The footy news will be on his back all weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

heard he was playing hooker

Comment

it wasn't that long ago when they'd announce the team early in the week and that team would run out on the weekend. in the history of league there hasn't been secrecy around players debuting. still, they didn't have to so i guess that's also a vote of confidence in his ability to perform.
                  hope he's solid

Comment

Thirteen didn't give me Robbos address in time so I got his mobile number from Buzz and I told Robbo that I thought Suaalii was ready, and he concurred! Thanks 13 for the great idea

Comment

What a bizarre thing to do... Trust in Trent

Comment

I think this is a calculated risk that Robbo is willing to take. He probably won't play the whole 80 minutes, but enough to get his first taste of first grade - granted against weak opposition - which is probably the ideal time to debut him outside the Origin period. Hopefully it proves to be a good move.
                        MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                        is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                        with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                        much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

I think he will come off the bench, maybe last 20-25 minutes of the game , when there is more space on the field for him to move.
                          It will also depend on how many points we are up on the Broncos, at the time.

Comment

Mystery over jmoz out Suali in
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                              Good luck to young Suaalii its going to be hard for him to live up to the hype.
                              Any decent footy fan or punter would understand the whole situation so I doubt that they will expect him to be a match winner...of course I hope he stays off social media for a long time until he gets accustomed to the whole pressure of being a professional.

Comment

Why wouldn’t he play the full 80 minutes? If you’re good enough, you’re old enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X