Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Harry Grant over rated . Surely your kidding . Most would rate him as one off or maybe close to the best now or in the future hookers in the game
    He's the best now, easily. An absolute star who smoked NSW in Game III and torched us esrlier this year in one of the best hooking displays I've seen.

ism doesn't seem to rate Grant or even Verrills it seems. "They're just fast blokes".

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

IMO Grant's heavily over-rated... he's like that catch-phrase player who the NRL so badly want to be amazing due to that 'swap' deal they approved.

I think the bigger deal is that Melbourne can not only afford two rep-grade hookers (3 last year), none of them are injured. Thus, they can use the good old double punch of Smith/Grant. Remembering... they've only won 1 more game than us, which in my books was a BS loss to Parra under absolute BS conditions on our behalf (Drizz never have those games, which inflates their place on the ladder every season).

Sigh. It frustrates that we can't field a full-strength team and teach these fukking amateurs a lesson. Friend was the guy who won Origin for QLD, not Grant. Wish we could prove it and shut up the farking Harry Grant bandwagon of shills and commentators.

Just have to make do with a 1/2 strength team... which is still a 50:50 chance of beating them.
      - Munster's the best? Fark off, Walker's got him covered! (And as usual, nobody's ever heard of the Drizz' second half... is it Hughes? Ryley Jacks? [checks] Literally never heard of Lewis... bet he's a flog who'll cash-in as a $$$ nobody next season.
      - Grant's the best? Fark off, he's just a quick kid like Verrills. Same same. He's just a fukking smart@rse who runs through big holes after 1/2 tome once the refs have made the opposition do 100+ more tackles and lotsa tired forwards are blowing hard.
      - Shyssenhoossen is the best? Fark off, he's 1/2 the player Teddy is.

I predict we'll beat the Drizz next time around... this isn't a 2 horse race between them and the Riff. Our current playing group's gaining momentum and experience.
      What time do they bring the medication around?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

What time do they bring the medication around?
        Bugger wish I said that

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

If they lost the GF this year I'd pay a lot of money to be able to follow Luai around for an hour after the game ringing a bell and yelling out Shame....Shame.....Shame.....Shame.
          Why oh why did you have to remind us with this post Buddy, that the bastard producers of GOT saw fit to have Marjory Tyrell NOT do the walk of shame.
          Dammit!!!

Comment

With Collins gone and SST struggling with a rib injury... I would give Cordner a stint in the front row and give SST a rest after the bye.

Comment

Originally posted by morley101 View Post
              With Collins gone and SST struggling with a rib injury... I would give Cordner a stint in the front row and give SST a rest after the bye.
              Can't imagine this happening.

Comment

Is Cordner expected to come straight into first grade, or have a run with Norths first? Surely the latter, after such a long time out.

Comment

i'd bet he goes straight into firsts

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post
                    Is Cordner expected to come straight into first grade, or have a run with Norths first? Surely the latter, after such a long time out.

He won't be playing for Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post

Cords our captain doesn't play reserves

Comment

Working...
                      X