Free tickets x 4 from the Broncos match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free tickets x 4 from the Broncos match

Hi Guys, I’ve four free tickets for this Saturday night match against the Broncos. The seats are in the SCG members area (BAY 249) so there are some dress regulations. PM me if any one is interested and I can email the print at home tickets to you.

I would PM you but I don’t own a dress.

Comment

Are these extra tickets mate, or is it because you cannot make it now? It would be a shame to miss Jake's send off.
      MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
      is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
      with that attitude. I can assure you it is
      much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by Easts to Win View Post
        Hi Guys, I’ve four free tickets for this Saturday night match against the Broncos. The seats are in the SCG members area (BAY 249) so there are some dress regulations. PM me if any one is interested and I can email the print at home tickets to you.
        I have noticed they have been pretty loose with their dress regulations this year, some of stuff i have seen resembles more a day at the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post
          Are these extra tickets mate, or is it because you cannot make it now? It would be a shame to miss Jake's send off.
          These are spare tickets, I wouldn’t miss Jakes farewell and a chance to watch the Roosters belt the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

I have noticed they have been pretty loose with their dress regulations this year, some of stuff i have seen resembles more a day at the beach.
            Definitely, the dress regulation have been relaxed a little recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts to Win View Post

These are spare tickets, I wouldn’t miss Jakes farewell and a chance to watch the Roosters belt the Broncos.
              Fair enough. I wouldn't want to miss it either.
              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
              X