Suaalli to debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suaalli to debut

Just announced. Presumably for Iku but will be confirmed with the squad update tomorrow night.

Think it will be for Jmoz not Iku mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
      Just announced. Presumably for Iku but will be confirmed with the squad update tomorrow night.
      Silly presumption. If you think Iku was dropped for Sualli you have no clue.

Comment

Walker out, Manu to 5/8 is my bet.
        My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
        My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Toops with a leg injury ?? JS to wing

Comment

Yes - From below it looks like it could be for Toops although they could be in a pickle if Walker is out as well as there is only one reserve back on the extended bench.- Not sure who would be next to come into the 21 if they require dispensation if allowed.

Late Mail: The Roosters have confirmed Joseph Suaalii will be debuting against the Broncos. “It’s been really clear to all of us that Joseph has been ready for the last few weeks, and it’s time for him to start his journey in the NRL this weekend,” said Trent Robinson. Daniel Tupou (ankle), Sam Walker (shoulder) and Angus Crichton (head knock) are the only Roosters players under injury clouds.

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Josh Morris 4. Joseph Manu 5. Matt Ikuvalu 6. Lachlan Lam 7. Sam Walker 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Ben Marschke 10. Isaac Liu 11. Angus Crichton 12. Sitili Tupouniua 13. Victor Radley 14. Adam Keighran 15. Daniel Suluka-Fifita 16. Nat Butcher 17. Siosiua Taukeiaho 18. Naufahu Whyte 19. Fletcher Baker 20. Egan Butcher 21. Joseph Suaalii
            Last edited by King Salvo; 05-20-2021, 09:20 PM.

Comment

FWIW the Telucrap is reporting it is JMOZ that will be out.

Comment

Two a’s and two i’s
                ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Silly presumption. If you think Iku was dropped for Sualli you have no clue.
                  I bow to your superior intellect, oh great one. It must be wonderful to be infallible. Lol

Do you really need to denigrate a fellow Roosters supporter over something as silly as this?

Last edited by Waylander; 05-20-2021, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Exciting talent this boy. I wish him well. Him and his family must be absolutely thrilled.
                    “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

I am pleased that it is finally happening. It will get the monkey off his back, settle the nerves, ease the hype and be well timed against a nothing much Donkeys opposition.

I wish him well, regardless of who he replaces and how much actual game time he gets.
                      MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                      is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                      with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                      much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                        FWIW the Telucrap is reporting it is JMOZ that will be out.
                        Yes just saw that. He is bracketed with Josh.

Comment

Best of luck to the kid. Hope he plays well.

Comment

I am not sure whether I am reading this differently, but I am sure Robbo said in the latest press release that Suaalii was "close" to his NRL debut as 18th man.
                            I am interpreting that as him getting game time, only if one of our players gets a head knock, and we do a positional reshuffle.
                            All the media guys seem to think Suaalii is starting, or coming off the interchange.
                            Not sure whether its me , or the media, who have got this all arse about face.

Comment

Why the **** does the club need to broadcast it? For a top club we do some silly things sometimes.
                              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Working...
                              X