Suaalli to debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
    Why the **** does the club need to broadcast it? For a top club we do some silly things sometimes.
    Simple - to get people to attend the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Fair point.

The media attention on the kid this week will be ridiculous though.
      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

Fair point.

The media attention on the kid this week will be ridiculous though.
        We play tomorrow, it's not like its going to be an intense buildup with him doing heaps of press conferences or interviews. I think the club has handled it well.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Correct. Also I’d guess because Suaali is ready and has been ready.
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

We play tomorrow, it's not like its going to be an intense buildup with him doing heaps of press conferences or interviews. I think the club has handled it well.
            I feel like he'll do one interview where he's like 'yeah bro week by week I've been improving... this is my childhood dream... yep I'm 17... school's good... yeah it's awesome having players like Teddy around me to help out with my development... thanks bro'.

Maybe just me, but I don't read papers or watch commercial TV. A little while ago there was a large, full-body picture of me in the newspaper and a little bit of commentary. Nobody pulled me up in the streets and I didn't know until ~6 months later when somebody told me. I think we over-estimate how much people actually engage with the media. TBH I read mostly ASX announcements and business-specific websites so that I'm aware of what's public before going to meetings. Usually 'what's public' is either a blatant/intentional leak (i.e. the whole story as an 'opinion piece' by certain individuals) or a thread of fact that somebody's tried manufacturing into a fancy 3 piece suit (i.e. absolute bollocks).
            Last edited by ism22; 05-21-2021, 09:19 AM.

Comment

No need to play games with squad announcements - it's only the drongos so nothing to worry about tactically..

The media attention was always going to be there,

The kid has been cooked just right.

It is now time to BRING HIM ON!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

I bow to your superior intellect, oh great one. It must be wonderful to be infallible. Lol

Do you really need to denigrate a fellow Roosters supporter over something as silly as this?
                Thank you thank you. It’s wonderful to be acknowledged.

You should see what I say to Souths supporters.
                Last edited by Thirteen; 05-21-2021, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

And I doubt there'll be many Bronco fans in attendance. He'll be debuting in front of a very friend-ly crowd.

Comment

Great news, I want to see him up against Coates.

Comment

Whilst it was close at the Parra for Joseph to debut, I knew that the club wanted to introduce him at our home game. Why give the opposition any free publicity?

Comment

good luck to him - hope he kills it

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Mate, I've seen your work. Nothing they don't deserve.

It's all good.... I posted that in a hurry, as I got the notification on the app just as I was siting down to dinner at the in-laws. I didn't think it through, and, with hind sight, it was a pretty dumb assumption.

I'm really keen to see how he goes. I'm not expecting him to rip the Broncos a new one, but I hope he has a solid game.

Best of luck to the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Ive seen you be nice to Mickey!
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

I'm trying to keep my expectations in check as originally, I was more excited about Suaallii and had zero expectations on Walker.

Since then, Walker has blown me away. So I'll try and have zero expectations on Suaallii so he can blow me away.

Comment

Hey guys when JS runs on to the field please remember to smile that he is not wearing the rancid colours of Souffs. I hope he kills it too.

Comment

Working...
                                X