Suaalli to debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Mate, I've seen your work. Nothing they don't deserve.

It's all good.... I posted that in a hurry, as I got the notification on the app just as I was siting down to dinner at the in-laws. I didn't think it through, and, with hind sight, it was a pretty dumb assumption.

I'm really keen to see how he goes. I'm not expecting him to rip the Broncos a new one, but I hope he has a solid game.

Best of luck to the kid.
    Sorry if I was a bit harsh.

Sualli never got any quality or early ball playing reserve grade from what I saw. I think with the quality ball he’ll get tomorrow night as well as the quality players surrounding him will mean we may see how good he is on debut.

Dinner with the in-laws! I hope your mother-in-law was kind....
    Last edited by Thirteen; 05-21-2021, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Ive seen you be nice to Mickey!
      Mickie is special so I’m always nice to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post
        Hey guys when JS runs on to the field please remember to smile that he is not wearing the rancid colours of Souffs. I hope he kills it too.
        Apparently souffs tried to stop him from debuting.

From the DT:

NRL 2021: Joseph Suaalii to debut for Sydney Roosters

South Sydney have attempted to have one final crack at derailing the debut of Roosters teenage prodigy Joseph Suaalii.

Ahead of the 17-year-old’s much-anticipated NRL debut for the Roosters against the Broncos on Saturday, the Rabbitohs made contact with the NRL on Thursday night to question Suaalii’s contract status.

Suaalii had been in the Rabbitohs system before seeking a release late last year to join the Roosters.

Proving the hatred between both clubs is alive and well, the senior Rabbitohs official sent a screenshot of the Roosters’ registered contract list which appears on the governing body’s website NRL.com.

Suaalii’s name wasn’t on the website as of Thursday night despite him being formally registered by the NRL auditor several months ago.

The NRL told the Rabbitohs official that Suaalii was indeed registered and the website is now showing he is contracted to the Roosters through until 2022.
        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

What's this bullshit I've read about Souffs trying to derail Suaalii's debut by calling the NRL to question his contract status?

They are truly the most despicable organisation in Australia. Even worse than News Ltd as an entity.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            Mickie is special so I’m always nice to him.
            Im sure he appreciates it!
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
              What's this bullshit I've read about Souffs trying to derail Suaalii's debut by calling the NRL to question his contract status?

They are truly the most despicable organisation in Australia. Even worse than News Ltd as an entity.
              Scum of the league.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

There's a one minute video of the Roosters training today on the Roosters Facebook page. Right at the end, at about the 48 second mark, there's a shot of the entire squad forming a circle around Joseph and welcoming him to first grade. His smile couldn't be any bigger.

I don't think the petty and vindictive behaviour of his former club means much to him now.

Comment

I think every Souffs stakeholder gets more out of our failures than their own success. Absolutely pathetic behaviour.

Comment

Can't wait to see how he goes in first grade where he's surrounded by better players and given more opportunities. I got a feeling he's going to be a bit special.

Comment

Originally posted by Waerea-Beast! View Post
                      I think every Souffs stakeholder gets more out of our failures than their own success. Absolutely pathetic behaviour.
                      And there has been very little of either for a long long time.

Comment

Tell em the contracts nunya -

nunya ****ing business

Comment

good luck young fella, go well.

Comment

I reckon he's gonna score a hat trick... it's gonna look like Nelson Muntz against a bunch of little kids. Big Joe's just gonna barnstorm down the field, palming people off and being like 'haaaw haw'. You heard it here first.

Comment

Hmmmmmm, we've just cut to 19 yet Suaalii still isn't even in the 17, why is Robbo playing mind games?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post
                                Can't wait to see how he goes in first grade where he's surrounded by better players and given more opportunities. I got a feeling he's going to be a bit special.
                                Think you will be on the money JB. We will have two of the best young talents seen in the game in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X