Iceman to the Sharks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iceman to the Sharks

There’s a rumour doing the rounds on Facebook that we are losing Iceman to the Sharks. Has anyone here got any info as to whether this is true or not?

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
    There’s a rumour doing the rounds on Facebook that we are losing Iceman to the Sharks. Has anyone here got any info as to whether this is true or not?
    I've seen a few things in recent times about that but nothing that I have seen confirmed anywhere.
    "Believe in yourself, especially when no one else will."

Sasquatch

Comment

He’s been pretty good this season, I would try to retain him for at least one more year but then again DSF, Tuku, Baker & Whyte all pushing for his spot.

Comment

i saw the headline and thought it was official.
        the rumour's been around for a while. he's off contract and if they throw a shitload of money at him it would be hard for us to keep him

Comment

would be sad if he did leave, i love him and his consistency.

if he does go, i hope he gets a fat pay check. he deserves it

Comment

Apparently from a source a 3 year deal is on the table as they say- wont be the only one off contract either possibly heading to the shire

Comment

I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago on here.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                Apparently from a source a 3 year deal is on the table as they say- wont be the only one off contract either possibly heading to the shire
                Have you heard of anyone else or are you just assuming? I read somewhere about 3 weeks back that Toops was close to resigning with us.

Comment

Hope not. I think he has killed it for us this year playing in the front row. His online defense has been especially impressive

Comment

Tapine?

Comment

Iceman is Mr Reliable so he wont be going anywhere fast, unless there is a big deal for him that we can't match.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post

Have you heard of anyone else or are you just assuming? I read somewhere about 3 weeks back that Toops was close to resigning with us.
                        Baker and E Butcher have been mentioned - Unlikely Toops as the Sharks have a few wingers

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Baker and E Butcher have been mentioned - Unlikely Toops as the Sharks have a few wingers
                          Would hate to lose Ice and Baker. Wouldn’t be surprised if Egan Butcher left. He can’t seem to get a run in 1st grade.

Comment

Egan Butcher is still really young and has plenty of time.
                            I would not like to lose Ice as he is a fav and I love how he plays
                            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                            sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't like to lose anyone, but realise that we simply cannot keep them all. We probably need to prioritise our younger talented forwards coming through if push comes to shove.
                              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
                              X