Dodging Corey Norman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodging Corey Norman

I'm not sure if there was any truth to the rumour about the Roosters picking up Corey Norman to deal with our halves problem but I would like to thank whomsoever in the club decided against it. If I were Hook Griffin I’d put Corey Norman in reserve grade until his contract finishes then wish him well in his future failings. He is officially the most pisspoor half I’ve seen that is actually paid to play football.

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
    I'm not sure if there was any truth to the rumour about the Roosters picking up Corey Norman
    ahhh i dont think there was any truth in that rumour- on multiple levels

Comment

What rumour?

Comment

I haven't heard or seen any rumour, but I think we all can rest easy somehow.
        MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
        is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
        with that attitude. I can assure you it is
        much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Just another highly overpaid, highly overrated first grade imposter.

Nick and Robbo are way too smart to entertain such a rubbish player. The transit lounge days are well and truly a distant bad memory. Just like Milf, English super league beckons.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
            I'm not sure if there was any truth to the rumour about the Roosters picking up Corey Norman to deal with our halves problem but I would like to thank whomsoever in the club decided against it. If I were Hook Griffin I’d put Corey Norman in reserve grade until his contract finishes then wish him well in his future failings. He is officially the most pisspoor half I’ve seen that is actually paid to play football.
            If I had a gun to my head I honestly couldn’t choose between he and ben hunt.

Comment

Will go done as one of the talented could’ve beens. Too late in his career to realise any of that potential now.

Comment

This guy got sucked off by an angel with some of his contracts

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

id take hunt every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                    This guy got sucked off by an angel with some of his contracts
                    Yeah I feel like he was a solid bench utility for Brisbane early on in his career and despite being paid $$$ by desperate clubs (Parra and Merge), he's gone nowhere. There was a stage when Brisbane had a bunch of decent bench utilities. Not sure why you'd sign a bench utility as your marquee half. Ideally your starting halves will be a little bit more than luke-warm in terms of talent.

Dunno if there's any truth about it, but a few Dragons fans I know from the Gong say he's a coke addict who stuffs everybody around.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Hunt was probably best on ground last night in a losing team. Hooks got him playing some good footy this season.

Comment

on his day norman is a huge talent but his day might as well be feb 29

Comment

He is part of the Dragons “all dickheads” policy

Comment

There's a reason why Corey Norman has only played 3 final matches in 12yrs.

He is not very good.

Comment

Linked with Corey Norman? Surely not. He would not meet Robbo’s cultural standards, never mind his football abilities.

Comment

Working...
                              X