Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's been supplying our players with stupid pills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's been supplying our players with stupid pills?

I don't think I've seen such a braindead performance from our players. Marshke, Radley, Hargreaves, Manu, Tupounioua. What the phuck was that tonight?

Dickhead supporters who bag a team after a loss.HALFWIT
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
      Dickhead supporters who bag a team after a loss.HALFWIT
      So you're the one! How much did you win on sportsbet?

Comment

I see this type of thread a lot after we lose but struggle to understand it, we were poor tonight and clearly didn’t handle the emotion of the occasion well at all.

What are you referring to when you say stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post
          I don't think I've seen such a braindead performance from our players. Marshke, Radley, Hargreaves, Manu, Tupounioua. What the phuck was that tonight?
          Starting a thread like this makes you look like the one who took an overdose of stupid pills. Is this how you get your rocks off ? No real roosters fan would post this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
            I see this type of thread a lot after we lose but struggle to understand it, we were poor tonight and clearly didn’t handle the emotion of the occasion well at all.

Forward passes, silly high shots and lack of discipline ie JWHs silly penalty gifting the Broncos their first try. Just dumb stupid stuff.

Comment

So you're the one! How much did you win on sportsbet?
              Dont bet on anything . more passion still to come
              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Forward passes, silly high shots and lack of discipline ie JWHs silly penalty gifting the Broncos their first try. Just dumb stupid stuff.
                Poor execution is not the same as stupidity. That’s a stupid response.

Comment

I hate this place after we lose, I would love to win every game as much as the next person but that is unrealistic.
                  Every time we lose there are people blaming Robbo for a poor game plan, players are useless and should be punted or the NRL/refs rigged the game so we couldn't win.
                  It is never the opposition out played us or there are teams that are stronger than us. A few years ago we were so far ahead of every other team but now Penrith are the benchmark, teams have good and bad periods and our bad periods are better than some teams good periods. Look at the Tigers, they have been poor for years where we have been near the top.

Comment

Second time this year the opposition have got under the skin of our forwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post

I hate this place after we lose, I would love to win every game as much as the next person but that is unrealistic.
                      Every time we lose there are people blaming Robbo for a poor game plan, players are useless and should be punted or the NRL/refs rigged the game so we couldn't win.
                      It is never the opposition out played us or there are teams that are stronger than us. A few years ago we were so far ahead of every other team but now Penrith are the benchmark, teams have good and bad periods and our bad periods are better than some teams good periods. Look at the Tigers, they have been poor for years where we have been near the top.
                      I don't expect us to win every game. I do expect the players to be professional and make an effort. How many games will we win playing like that? We will end up with more players suspended than the required 17 for game day.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post

Second time this year the opposition have got under the skin of our forwards.
                        I thought we were better than that. Opposition coaches will take note.

Comment

I don't expect us to win every game. I do expect the players to be professional and make an effort. How many games will we win playing like that? We will end up with more players suspended than the required 17 for game day.
                          Whilst I was very disappointed with the result, I wouldn’t say our players didn’t make an effort. In fact they tried too hard hence making so many errors.
                          It would’ve been interesting if Radley wasn’t sin binned the first time ( wasn’t warranted IMO) and the 2 meters forward pass by the broncos called back which eventually led to a try. Also if our tries from forward passes were allowed or their try from another forward pass was disallowed , then the result may have been different. But it’s over , there’s another game next week and we start with a 0-0 score at kick off

Comment

going for the 2 was an error. if you're down by 8 with 5 to go it makes sense cos the clock stops after the kick but as it was it wasted a good couple of mins. plus we still had to convert the couple of tries we needed anyway. against 12 men it made more sense to go for the 3 tries. plus these days there's a chance of a 2 pt field goal if all else fails.
                            still, if we'd played better after the kick it might have worked.

Comment

It was a tough night at the office, with poor execution and ill discipline the mainstays of our performance. It happens from time to time. Thankfully, not nearly as much as with most other clubs. We will dust ourselves off and be back next week against the Raiders. That's life. Easts to win.
                              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
                              X