Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's been supplying our players with stupid pills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really disappointed after last night. Every game the team turns out one of three different performances.

1. A great performance is one where either the opposition is kept to less than 2 tries or the boys put on 5+ of their own to win comfortably.
    2. The good performance is where boys either win or lose a close one.
    3. A poor performance. Last night

As much as I hate the drizzle one thing that they ensure (no matter which 17 take the field) is that the difference between a good performance and their worst performance is small. Hence why they rarely get smashed. On the flip side their losses are normally by a small margin, and they are more likely to be the ones putting on 5+ tries when they have a great night.

I love our attitude of "next man up" it has been working for players like Walker, Iku and Baker this season. In addition to this I feel that the team as a whole would benefit from trying to close the gap between what is an off night and a good peformance.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post

So you're the one! How much did you win on sportsbet?
      the only people cleaning up on Sportsbet were the officials and bunker

Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
        Dickhead supporters who bag a team after a loss.HALFWIT
        Gave you a like, pity I cant give a MASSIVE like to the reply. The obvious solution here is we have to sack Robbo now, put Rads, JWH, Walker and Sualli all back to park footy. Remember Sualli didn't score a game winner last night o debut so piss him off he's useless just like Walker. And Robbo, how is this bloke still coaching with us when we could have scored Barrett ? Problems solved...on to victory.

Comment

Originally posted by HDTONE View Post

Gave you a like, pity I cant give a MASSIVE like to the reply. The obvious solution here is we have to sack Robbo now, put Rads, JWH, Walker and Sualli all back to park footy. Remember Sualli didn't score a game winner last night o debut so piss him off he's useless just like Walker. And Robbo, how is this bloke still coaching with us when we could have scored Barrett ? Problems solved...on to victory.
          Be careful, some of the Dinosaurs might think you are serious.....way over their heads.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Be careful, some of the Dinosaurs might think you are serious.....way over their heads.
            As long as you and me know I'm 100% serious.

Comment

I'd like to post a reply, and despite the sarcasm in this thread, yes, I'm a dinosaur and I am being serious.
              Where there's smoke, there's fire, and as soon as we lose another game , the knives will be out again.
              If we replace Robbo, can anyone suggest a replacement?
              Maybe mumbles Skeletor (he was going to win a premiership until the wheels fell of Souffs over the last couple of weeks)
              Or maybe a Trent Barrett clone, destined to collect the wooden spoon over the next few years.
              Replace an eloquent, insightful, innovative and intelligent coach who thinks outside the square, is able to express his opinion on issues that matter, and trends in the game, and has developed a winning culture at the Roosters, that other teams aspire to
              Replace him with?????
              Same for the players, as soon as one doesn't perform
              Radley, JWH, Joey Manu (can't tackle, too lazy) Butch, DSF (what a meathead for the rabbit punch) , Sitili, Hutch, SST, Lam, and now Walker and Suaalii.
              Replace them with?????
              Who are the off contract stars that we should get, to significantly improve the team????
              Maybe a few that wear Cardinal & Myrtle - they got belted by 50 points, in just about 2 games in succession.

Comment

They need to focus as a team and forget this dominating the opposition stuff and or making it personal as that never works and is more of a distraction to the job at hand - High set completions and low errors, penalities and set restarts conceded is what the focus should be on.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                  They need to focus as a team and forget this dominating the opposition stuff and or making it personal as that never works and is more of a distraction to the job at hand - High set completions and low errors, penalities and set restarts conceded is what the focus should be on.
                  That's it in a nutshell. Our players just lost the plot on Saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                  X