The Roosters........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Roosters........

Have been brave all year. Despite our injuries which would floor any other club, we are still hanging in there punching above our weight. Tonight we were very poor but we will bounce back. Our injuries have crueled us this year but I firmly believe that we will win the comp next year. At full strength we are the best team in the comp. As long as we are left alone next season, 2022 will be the year of the Rooster. We will finish 4th or 5th this year and I can see us making a prelim. We aren't beating Storm or Penrith but we are capable of beating anyone else. We as fans will still support our boys, it's what we do. Easts to win.
    Last edited by Ray Stehr; 05-22-2021, 09:58 PM.

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
    Have been brave all year. Despite our injuries which would floor any other club, we are still hanging in there punching above our weight. Tonight we were very poor but we will bounce back. Our injuries have crueled us this year but I firmly believe that we will win the comp next year. At full strength we are the best team in the comp. As long as we are left alone next season, 2022 will be the year of the Rooster. We will finish 4th or 5th this year and I can see us making a prelim. We aren't beating Storm or Penrith but we are capable of beating anyone else. We as fans will still support our boys, it's what we do. Easts to win.
    Ray? Ray is that you?! Onya cobber

Comment

First post you've ever written that i've agreed with.

Good onya Ray.

UP the Chooks

Comment

I am very proud of the team, they have given their all this year. Tonight, they were off. Every team has an off night, it will happen to Storm and Penrith as well. Robinson has instilled a steely resolve in our club and as much as I hated tonight I realise that it's unrealistic to see them turn up every week. Gosford hoodoo aside we'll see the team bounce back next week. The state of origin period could see us enter the top 4. We are a hunted club, we never get an easy match, that comes with being a powerhouse.

Comment

it was a shocker but you can't win em all and they'll learn the lessons from tonight. on the plus side it's better to lose to a bottom team than a team that is a competitor for a 4-6 spot in the top 8

Comment

I agree with this. Definitely an off night at the office. We will bounce back - quite frankly, we are too good not to, despite all of our injuries. I am a bit worried about Rads and where to from here, though.
            MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
            is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
            with that attitude. I can assure you it is
            much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
            X