X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Radley

Facing four weeks for that bullshit.

Rads is at the crossroads.

Just like Morley, another top ten player in the game - if not top five.

I hope they don’t rub out his career too.

Sad day for roosters and the game itself.

4 weeks ...fark of NRL

Comment

Robbo said it last night its now up to Radley to adapt to the new rules.

Comment

I think that's about it for me actually.

I'm convinced now - this game has been changed beyond all recognition and has a dismal prognosis.

Comment

Does he miss three games only because of the bye? assuming Freddy would have picked him for SOO?

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
            Does he miss three games only because of the bye? assuming Freddy would have picked him for SOO?
            4 games with the early pleas so won't be eligible for SOO 1 so that can't be one of these 4 games - bye isn't a game.

Crichton will miss 2 weeks with an early plea - i don't recall him being put on report though?
            Last edited by King Salvo; 05-23-2021, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

4 games with the early pleas so won't be eligible for SOO 1 so that can't be one of these 4 games - bye isn't a game
              I meant does SOO1 count as a game if Freddy wanted him in, but you also answered that.

Comment

And Angus facing 2 wks for a dangerous contact charge. We cop so mnay charges for incidents I never even notice in game!

Seriously **** this sport right now. My interest is at a huge low.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                  Facing four weeks for that bullshit.

Rads is at the crossroads.

Just like Morley, another top ten player in the game - if not top five.

I hope they don’t rub out his career too.

Sad day for roosters and the game itself.
                  Why - they are the rules which the NRL are now enforcing on the field and not just putting a player on report and leaving it up to the MRC/Judiciary.

Radley played dumb in being binned twice and on report 4 times and will have to change his ways or spend more time on the sideline simple as that.

Robbo should not have allowed him back on the field after the second sin bin- Radley had totally lost it in a very ill disciplined performance not only by him but the team.

Certainly seemed to make it personal against several Bronco Players which is not on under any circumstances.
                  Last edited by King Salvo; 05-23-2021, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                    Robbo said it last night its now up to Radley to adapt to the new rules.
                    Moz couldn’t adapt and got rubbed out.

Rads has a terrible record now and even the most minor infraction will sit him down.

Time will tell but I worry for Rads and that’s a sad situation.

Comment

Yes we played badly and yes we put on the high shots.
                      but every time I saw a close up of a Roosters player all I saw was blood coming from their nose or mouth.
                      Where were our penalties ?
                      That tackle that got them a penalty near their line was nothing more than a frightened little inept cheating bastard out of his depth,
                      The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                      sigpic

Comment

Even supporters of other clubs love our Radley and the way and passion he plays with. It’s a real shame that accidental contacts are being more harshly punished than intentional elbows to the head, head slams and knees in the ribs causing punctured lung.
                        shame shame shame ....

Comment

Yes those charges are shit BUT there's no alternative so if other teams can get through it, then we have to join them, otherwise we can go and support Netball

Comment

Always remember this crap was started because they screwed up the Hutchison injury. Reap and sow come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                              Yes those charges are shit BUT there's no alternative so if other teams can get through it, then we have to join them, otherwise we can go and support Netball
                              The netball's on Channel 9 now if you care to watch- ism22 might give us a run down on what they do with high shots and concussions in netball

Comment

Working...
                              X