NRL Charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
    I am so disillusioned with the game ATM.
    Sign the petition to sack Vlandys and Abdo http://chng.it/h7F4NCPgt8 and spread the word

Comment

Originally posted by gragra View Post
      The whole enjoyment of the year has completely gone down the toilet. We got the most injuries, the unscrutinized dog shots against parra and in the cleanup post that, the harshest scrutinized punishment, to go ontop of the refereeing blunders of forward passes. After following the roosters since 1967, yes I'm 68, this is one of the most deflating periods in following the roosters in 54 years!
      Sign the petition to sack Vlandys and Abdo http://chng.it/h7F4NCPgt8 and spread the word

Comment

i would love to see the stats of ball runners concussed verse tacklers concussed. And of those who didnt return to the field of play.
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I was talking to Robbo before the broncos match and he said to me the stats were around 30% concussions mon the ball carriers head and 70% concussions on the tackler. He is all across the facts and figures....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
            Did Crichton fart at someone? Inbetween impugning the referees social status and his affection for his mother, I didn't see anything worthy of being cited.
            "Everybody hates the Roosters"- Reynolds

"Everyone's sick of the Roosters"- Gutherson

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

"Everybody hates the Roosters"- Reynolds

"Everyone's sick of the Roosters"- Gutherson
              Well, Adam Reynolds just got arseholed from the club he thought would pay for his retirement. And Clint Gutherson sounds like he should be in Fargo.

Comment

Working...
              X