Some thoughts after last nights game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some thoughts after last nights game.

1. Carney should not be in 1st hrade, the ease which Beau Ryan scored his hat trick was embarrassing.

2. WE missed Maubs last season, his game tonight was 1st class, a 9 / 10

3. Cordner will have a monster year, he was brutal in defence.

4. I have to eat humble pie, Daniel Mortimer is a man on a mission, Morts and Maubs were our best, his defence was great, his attack even better.

5. Pearce played well, his kicking game is still shat.

6. Our defence between the 65th and 75 minute was the best i have seen in many a year, the Tiogers had repeat set after repeat set and our blokes kept turning up, the last 30 mins of the game was no trial, it was played like a comp game.

8 Moga will play 1st grade, he and Tagive will play on the left edhe, Tigers did not score a point with thes e2 on one side and Maubs and Sammy on the other.

8. What a bunch of sooks the Tigers players are, would not wait on the field for the presentation of the Foundation Cup, went straight up the tunnel, our blokes and a number of fans were left scratches our arses, the guys had a warm down, the Tigers just did not show.

9. "Beau knows" how turn be a farken turd, a young girl allof 2 yrs old, was saying hello , ryan was 2 mtrs away, did not acknowledge this little Togers fan at all, Is it really that hard to give a little wave or a smile to make the kids night???

10. The tigers lemon jerseys are by far the worst in the competition, maybe even world sport.

11. Kingbilly is a very handsome man

12. The chooks will be a serious contender in 2012, we will win the comp in 2013.

It's really funny the comments that are coming from the tigers fans about last nights game.

For a trial, they are being extremly defensive and precious about the loss.

Anywho, enough focus on them, Glad to see morts is out there with a point to prove, from the start i said parra treated him poorly and he was abetter player than they made him out to be !

great to hear about Moga, the skies the limit for him !

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Thanks PWN. I am excited about the big wraps that Cordner has been getting. Pressure on means maybe we will get 2010 FPN rather than 2011 FPN.

Comment

Kingbilly handsome ?I suppose the mardigras are on soon.
        Most noticeable for me is that Cordner must be signed long term and we really do not need SBW as goo as an asset he is we really do not need him.
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

We all know the Cold, Dead Hand of Braith Anasta will be back on the no 6 Jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            We all know the Cold, Dead Hand of Braith Anasta will be back on the no 6 Jersey.
            $hit yeah, I'm swingin your way ma man,

The hot steamy hands of Morts has laid a genuine claim to No 6, didn't realise he could kick & most importantly he can handle right side of ruck which is Anasta's weakness....the way he combined & released Maubs showed maturity
            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
              $hit yeah, I'm swingin your way ma man,

The hot steamy hands of Morts has laid a genuine claim to No 6, didn't realise he could kick & most importantly he can handle right side of ruck which is Anasta's weakness....the way he combined & released Maubs showed maturity
              The kid has flashes of Uncle Steve about him. And we all remember how good Steve Mortimer was.

Comment

The only good thing I took out of yesterday was our goal line defense. Our attack is as boring as last year.

A few points on players:

1. Carney should never see first grade again.
                2. Morts did nothing special. I don't really see him making a huge impact for us.
                3. FPN should be released to the Warriors immediately. Get SBW here ASAP.
                4. Cordner is an animal and Smith should be shot if he doesnt make the run on team each week.
                5. Our backline is slow as a wet weekend..this may be a bit harsh however as the Tigers have easily the fast team in the comp.
                6. I fear for some poor sod on the field as Mose will truly kill someone this season or within the next few.
                Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                  The only good thing I took out of yesterday was our goal line defense. Our attack is as boring as last year.

A few points on players:

1. Carney should never see first grade again.
                  2. Morts did nothing special. I don't really see him making a huge impact for us.
                  3. FPN should be released to the Warriors immediately. Get SBW here ASAP.
                  4. Cordner is an animal and Smith should be shot if he doesnt make the run on team each week.
                  5. Our backline is slow as a wet weekend..this may be a bit harsh however as the Tigers have easily the fast team in the comp.
                  6. I fear for some poor sod on the field as Mose will truly kill someone this season or within the next few.
                  You need rehab mun, go Roosters...

Comment

my thoughts are lol@souffs. a loss and 3 on report...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
                    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post

11. Kingbilly is a very handsome man
                      Golden.

Muzz I noticed all the medias led with talk how the Tigpies almost beat us, how Bunjie almost showed us a masterclass, how Beau knows where the cameras are. We have been the afterthought. The press was exactly the same last week against the Boggs.

From what I've read most of their points came when we had our reggies out there.

Methinks we will be massively underrated this year. Hopefully that attitude filters thru to opposition teams not just their fans and the media.

I love it when we ruin the party. I love watching the media eggspurts backtracking. I hope we have the eye of the tiger, that QLD/WoManly thing.

GO EASTS.

BTW glad Maubs is back, one of my faves, no one is more underrated in the game IMO, even as a 5/8.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Any highlights?

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                          Last year someone here posted the Anasta-Pearce stats...our best halves combo for scoring tries.
                          Mortimer is not as good a no 6 as Anasta...yet.
                          He needs to bulk up a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post
                            Last year someone here posted the Anasta-Pearce stats...our best halves combo for scoring tries.
                            Mortimer is not as good a no 6 as Anasta...yet.
                            He needs to bulk up a lot.
                            Don't Pearceorf and Bwaiff play different sides of the field generally???

We played our best when Toad roamed IMO. I just hope Mortein can play a similar role to Toad.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

TIGERS are the new nrl CHOKERS !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X