Clear All

• 1983-1984

BOUSTEAD, Kerry (Manly Warringah)
    BROWN, David (Manly Warringah)
    CLEAL, Noel (Manly Warringah)
    SCHUBERT, Ian (Manly Warringah)

BARKLEY, Ian (Manly Warringah)
    DAVIS, Stuart (Manly Warringah)

I hope this is not a cheap shot at the breaking news that Bozo has died.

Comment

RIP Bozo

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
        I hope this is not a cheap shot at the breaking news that Bozo has died.
        In keeping with my policy of not speaking ill of the dead, I'll leave my first comment as my only comment.

Comment

That’s some next level c*ntishness, Johnny.
          Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

RIP for sure - even though you ripped our club to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
              That’s some next level c*ntishness, Johnny.
              If you want me to get Shakespearian and say "the evil that men do lives on, the good is oft interred with their bones.' Or do you want me to remind everyone of 12 years of abject failure and being an also-ran club because of one man's actions? Just because a guy died it doesn't change what he did in life.

If there's people out there who remember the 1980's and early 90's like me then maybe they won't be so quick to laud someone just because they stopped breathing.

Comment

He stole a heap of good players but it was Ron Jones that replaced them with a heap of shit ones

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

If you want me to get Shakespearian and say "the evil that men do lives on, the good is oft interred with their bones.' Or do you want me to remind everyone of 12 years of abject failure and being an also-ran club because of one man's actions? Just because a guy died it doesn't change what he did in life.

If there's people out there who remember the 1980's and early 90's like me then maybe they won't be so quick to laud someone just because they stopped breathing.
                  Not about lauding anyone. It’s about letting his bones rest before denigrating him.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

Seriously!!! That’s a great quote but this is just bloody football!!!

Comment

Exactly. What he did wasn’t evil - it was just business.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicola Tesla View Post

Seriously!!! That’s a great quote but this is just bloody football!!!
                        Some wounds run deep. And when he was asked about it, he was like 'get stuffed, it's business'. My youth was spent hating him. Death won't change that.

Comment

Working...
                        X