Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least we're not Souffs...

50 nil vs the Storm.

Two weeks later it's 56 and counting vs Penrith.

And only missing Murray?

It seems as though not re-signing Reynolds has gone down well.

lol@souffs

Lol@souffs

The only thing to feel good about this weekend.

Comment

Almost full strength and no one sin-binned or sent off. Lol@souffs!

Comment

Rusty's printing press must be going off.

Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Watch it... we've got the Drizz, Riff and Souffs coming up. Don't jinx us.

We've gotta focus on improving our own game/attitude, not heckling others. This was our chance to jump Souffs on the ladder and we farked it!

Comment

This Penrith team is scary, I can’t believe I thought flanno would follow a similar development to clez lol that guy is on another level

Comment

Lol souffs today brought a smile, as the effects of last night's game still resonate. ...

Comment

the Roosters could come dead last and $ouff$ win the comp undefeated and I would still say "well at least we aren't souths"
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

It’s funny because Souths actually thought they were gonna win the comp this year

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
                    It’s funny because Souths actually thought they were gonna win the comp this year
                    I thought they had a good chance but their resolve is pretty weak.

Oh well they'll bounce back against us with a 15-1 penalty count in a few weeks

Lol@souffs

Comment

We shouldn’t feel too good about Penrith smashing Souths. We have to play them soon and probably without Rads. Then the Storm a week after that. If we don’t get our act together we will get smashed by these teams too. Don’t want to think about it atm. It’s not worth worrying about it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
                        And they say no team can win a comp by having 50 put on them in a regular season game... souffs have done it twice!!! Flogs!
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

I would lol a lot louder if our situation wasn’t so dire as well. But that’s not to say their flogging today didn’t put a smile on my face.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                            Watch it... we've got the Drizz, Riff and Souffs coming up. Don't jinx us.

We've gotta focus on improving our own game/attitude, not heckling others. This was our chance to jump Souffs on the ladder and we farked it!
                            Understatement of the year. I hope Robbo sits the whole team through that game several times.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                              This Penrith team is scary, I can’t believe I thought flanno would follow a similar development to clez lol that guy is on another level
                              They look totally unstoppable. Competing in every position at a level above the rest. No chinks in their armour.

What i cant understand is how they go from being reasonably shyt in 2019 to almost unbeatable for two years straight after? Surely Ivan isn’t that good of a coach?
                              Last edited by rented tracksuit; 05-24-2021, 11:55 AM.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                              X