At least we're not Souffs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
    This Penrith team is scary, I can’t believe I thought flanno would follow a similar development to clez lol that guy is on another level
    Everything is going the pamfers way. No injuries, no suspensions, the bounce of the ball, and blatant favouritism from match officials.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
      This Penrith team is scary, I can’t believe I thought flanno would follow a similar development to clez lol that guy is on another level
      Teddy, Toups, Jmoz, Manu, Bmoz, Keary, Walker, Radley, Crichton, Cordner, Collins, Friend, SST, JWH, Liu, Sitili, Verrills would look scarier.
      They have been kissed on their d!cks for a couple of years from the refs and injuries.
      But I still think the Storm will repeat what happened last year if they have no injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

The look totally unstoppable. Competing in every position at a level above the rest. No chinks in their armour.

What i cant understand is how they go from being reasonably shyt in 2019 to almost unbeatable for two years straight after? Surely Ivan isn’t that good of a coach?
        I don't know anything but I wonder if they get regularly drug tested, it's just a joke guys.

The rate of improvement in their team is scary and Ivan is not that great a coach from his prior record...

They physically destroy teams with their intensity and fitness...
        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

I hear you Tommy. I too looked for some form of Comfor after our loss on Saturday. Should I take up smoking again? Would my friend Jim Beam help out? I thought about Ice, but my freezer was on the blink... I looked for hope and on the Sunday hope came in the form of the Riff. Well it was much like doing a pact with the Devil cause I’m no fan of the Riff either. I hope that won’t come back to bite us in a few weeks.

Do I prefer to have lost by 50+ points for the second time in a few weeks? Or do I prefer to have lost to that rabble broncos, but also have lost 2 players to dubious charges? It’s neither here or there for me!

Comment

The look totally unstoppable. Competing in every position at a level above the rest. No chinks in their armour.

What i cant understand is how they go from being reasonably shyt in 2019 to almost unbeatable for two years straight after? Surely Ivan isn’t that good of a coach?
            Mind you they were in the top 4 when Griffin was sacked , so the form was already there and Cleary is reaping the benefits of Gould and Griffin’s work, as well as a remarkable run of no long term injury to key players

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

I don't know anything but I wonder if they get regularly drug tested, it's just a joke guys.

The rate of improvement in their team is scary and Ivan is not that great a coach from his prior record...

They physically destroy teams with their intensity and fitness...
              Agreed. They just seem to be that much quicker, fitter and stronger than every other team and as a group, right across the park, they combine with very few flaws.

How they are working together on the field is probably 100% Iven and well done to him but there's a lot more to them than just that which makes you wonder how?
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post

Mind you they were in the top 4 when Griffin was sacked , so the form was already there and Cleary is reaping the benefits of Gould and Griffin’s work, as well as a remarkable run of no long term injury to key players
                Bit like Ricky with us from 2002.

They may have been a top 4 side under Griff but Ivan took them to 10th in 2019 then suddenly they are almost unbeatable for what looks like 2 seasons. That much improvement is strange and begs questions but at the same time needs to be admired. Even though I hate them, they are amazing to watch apart from their smugness which I have to admit, they are entitled to. I reckon they will have almost the same season as last year. Brilliant throughout the regular rounds and stumble at the final hurdle again.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Panthers look great but remember they have not won yet and are a good chance at choking.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post
                    Panthers look great but remember they have not won yet and are a good chance at choking.
                    The Voodoo has spoken! Get out the dolls and needles kiddies!
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

The Voodoo has spoken! Get out the dolls and needles kiddies!
                      All three of our premierships over the past decade were hard won. So many teams have considered themselves destined for GF victory only to fall short and end up with nothing. Panthers are the mid season benchmark but that won't count for much unless they can go all the way and the pressure will be immense.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
                        We shouldn’t feel too good about Penrith smashing Souths. We have to play them soon and probably without Rads. Then the Storm a week after that. If we don’t get our act together we will get smashed by these teams too. Don’t want to think about it atm. It’s not worth worrying about it yet.
                        Not worth worrying about at all.
                        We're rebuilding, and are not in the same class as the Storm and Panthers atm.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Not worth worrying about at all.
                          We're rebuilding, and are not in the same class as the Storm and Panthers atm.
                          We're not rebuilding, we're injury ravaged.

Huge difference.

Our full strength XVII matches anyone. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                            We're not rebuilding, we're injury ravaged.

Huge difference.

Our full strength XVII matches anyone. Fact.
                            Personally I think you are being generous to the anyones.

Comment

I am just hoping for some more Karma to kick in and screw Penrith's season.
                              Cleary Snr is a man devoid of integrity (his actions with the Tigers, then their fans then totally unprofessional comments re concussion)

It could be Souths type Karma, given them one premiership then never again for 100 years. But we will just have to wait and see
                              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                                I am just hoping for some more Karma to kick in and screw Penrith's season.
                                Cleary Snr is a man devoid of integrity (his actions with the Tigers, then their fans then totally unprofessional comments re concussion)

It could be Souths type Karma, given them one premiership then never again for 100 years. But we will just have to wait and see
                                I hope it doesn't come with a premiership.

Thought of that Luai celebrating makes me nautious.

I will be going big time for Melbourne if they meet even with them equalling the back to back.

We will win next season so they won't get three.

Comment

Working...
                                X