At least we're not Souffs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

My brain briefly tried to figure out why Bennett would be sleeping with Adam Reynold's mum lol!!!!
    I'm not ruling anything out at this stage. Randy old bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
      Penrith are a young side. Full of energy and confidence. They are been very lucky as far as injuries go but that’s got a lot to do with being young and flexible. Imagine where they would be on the ladder if they had our injury count. Because they haven’t had injuries and only a couple of short suspensions they are fielding the same 17 most weeks. Therefore they have rhythm and cohesion. A few injuries to key players and they would fall from the top quick smart. Maybe it’s their year. Time will tell.
      If I had to choose between them, the Storm, Parra or the Rabbits to win the premiership, I would probably choose them or Parra. I still think the biggest threat to them is the Storm. I would love to think we could still get there but things are not falling into place for us. Too many major injuries to our key players.
      Don't know about the young and flexible theory. Verrills, Smith, Radley, Collins, not exactly old.

I recall reading that people who are very flexible were more likely to get injuries like ACL due to joint instability. Could be crap but just something I read a while ago.

Comment

I hope Penrith win the comp because there is no way the Chooks can.
        They are a top team Penrith that have been building their team for nearly 10 years. They will become an NRL powerhouse over the next 10 years, more than 1 comp is coming their way.

Comment

Working...
        X