Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SKD banned from Coogee Bay Hotel (Merged Threads)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKD banned from Coogee Bay Hotel (Merged Threads)

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/t...218-1tfrj.html

Interesting if true. First I have heard of him carrying on like a goose in public. Anyone know more?

BLACKLISTED

DON'T expect Wade Graham or Shaun Kenny-Dowall to be drinking at the Coogee Bay Hotel any time soon. I hear they have been banned from the establishment. Not even some sweet talking from Todd Carney could get Graham in.

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong View Post
    http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/t...218-1tfrj.html

Interesting if true. First I have heard of him carrying on like a goose in public. Anyone know more?

BLACKLISTED

DON'T expect Wade Graham or Shaun Kenny-Dowall to be drinking at the Coogee Bay Hotel any time soon. I hear they have been banned from the establishment. Not even some sweet talking from Todd Carney could get Graham in.
    I thought that dumb frigging arsehead had a kidney injury. Getting pissed isn't going to help his recovery.

Here's a good idea for the fools running the Roosters, and I know your feeble brains have difficulty with processing them so I'll write it in big words so you understand.

BAN PLAYERS FROM ASSOCIATING WITH DISGRACED EX-PLAYERS LIKE TODD CARNEY, ANTHONY WATTS AND NATE MYLES.

I hope I made that clear enough for you, you cretinous fools.

Comment

... and don't forget Willie "the Cancer" Mason.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
        I thought that dumb frigging arsehead had a kidney injury. Getting pissed isn't going to help his recovery.

Here's a good idea for the fools running the Roosters, and I know your feeble brains have difficulty with processing them so I'll write it in big words so you understand.

BAN PLAYERS FROM ASSOCIATING WITH DISGRACED EX-PLAYERS LIKE TODD CARNEY, ANTHONY WATTS AND NATE MYLES.

I hope I made that clear enough for you, you cretinous fools.
        Fair dinkum John do you always believe everything you read in the newspapers???

Even if it's true, who gives a fark, it's the Poogie Bay, it's a shithole.

If one of your mates are sacked from work do you send them to Coventry???

Get a grip dude.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Todd Carney isn't banned though? Oh right... coz he bankrolls the place with all his drinking?

SKD probably got told "mate either drink or fark off... we don't need more pussies who are constantly on the waters..."

Comment

Only a matter of time before Carney is tossed out as well.Things are going good for the kid at the moment but it cant last.One of the best attacking halves i have ever seen pull on a boot but not worth the trouble he brings to his clubs.The only way he can stay out of trouble is to stop drinking alcohol full stop he has no chance of turning himself into a social drinker hopefully when he does fark up none of our guys are with him.

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
              Only a matter of time before Carney is tossed out as well.Things are going good for the kid at the moment but it cant last.One of the best attacking halves i have ever seen pull on a boot but not worth the trouble he brings to his clubs.The only way he can stay out of trouble is to stop drinking alcohol full stop he has no chance of turning himself into a social drinker hopefully when he does fark up none of our guys are with him.
              Hopefully Gallen is front and centre when it happens......the backpedalling by Rothfield would be a joy to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                Fair dinkum John do you always believe everything you read in the newspapers???

Even if it's true, who gives a fark, it's the Poogie Bay, it's a shithole.

If one of your mates are sacked from work do you send them to Coventry???

Get a grip dude.

All my fault, I was on Banjo and Skidsy was singin a rendition of born to be alive, we did get a bit loud but we were well behaved

Comment

Originally posted by rob1crap View Post
                  All my fault, I was on Banjo and Skidsy was singin a rendition of born to be alive, we did get a bit loud but we were well behaved
                  Lol Gherkin Gold.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
                    You believe to much of what you hear & read.

Carney is a fitness fanatic that plays NRL in trump position. Drinking is not his down fall, his down fall is trying to cope with his sexuality & being an NRL player.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                      Lol Gherkin Gold.

Gherkins are green, me thinks

Comment

Wiedler reports...

that SKD has been barred from the Coogee Bay Hotel, anyone got anything further to add to this, first I'd heard that SKD wasn't fully committed & having a great pre-season up until the kidney laceration??

Comment

Been discussed Artie, he, Carney and Wade Graham were told to piss off.

Comment

They were probably stock of him dropping schooners.

Comment

Its not he no entry with a tatoo showing is it.

I read something about it this morning and was surprised, and it had to have happened weeks ago because he didnt get out of hospital until Monday Arfternoon and has not been frequenting establishments this week I know that for certain, as he has been convelesing and being looked after by one of the boys big sister who is visiting from NZ.....before that I cant comment on though

Comment

Working...
                              X