Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SKD banned from Coogee Bay Hotel (Merged Threads)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John View Post
    Been discussed Artie, he, Carney and Wade Graham were told to piss off.
    My apologies, I missed it, I'll see if I can find it, how long ago was it? Wiedler as usual with his finger on the pulse!

Comment

http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/...ay-Hotel/page2

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
        I thought that dumb frigging arsehead had a kidney injury. Getting pissed isn't going to help his recovery.

Here's a good idea for the fools running the Roosters, and I know your feeble brains have difficulty with processing them so I'll write it in big words so you understand.

BAN PLAYERS FROM ASSOCIATING WITH DISGRACED EX-PLAYERS LIKE TODD CARNEY, ANTHONY WATTS AND NATE MYLES.

I hope I made that clear enough for you, you cretinous fools.
        Whenever this was alleged to occur it has not been since the injury, of this you can be certain.....

Its a bit like the KRudd F*@k video, might have happend 2 years ago but on a slow news day anything is fair game......

Comment

It's a low joint anyway.

SKD should count himself lucky.
          Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
            They were probably stock of him dropping schooners.
            Justin Carney would be walking on thin ice if that were the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
              Justin Carney would be walking on thin ice if that were the case.
              After the other night, yes :/

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
                Whenever this was alleged to occur it has not been since the injury, of this you can be certain.....

Its a bit like the KRudd F*@k video, might have happend 2 years ago but on a slow news day anything is fair game......
                Good point, Phantomet.

Comment

No matter when it occured it seems to be a fact that it did indeed occur. I would still like to have some details. SKD is not a known ****nuckle like some of his mates and I hope this is not indicative of where his head is at. The guy has some serious questions marks over him considering his form since signing his fat contract.

Comment

I've seen numerous people on numerous occasions try and start a blue with SKD at the bay (only in one night) and have heard from my mates it happens all the time. I think we shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions, it could be a matter of the trouble he draws from dickheads due to who he is and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by rooster_booster View Post
                      I've seen numerous people on numerous occasions try and start a blue with SKD at the bay (only in one night) and have heard from my mates it happens all the time. I think we shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions, it could be a matter of the trouble he draws from dickheads due to who he is and nothing more.
                      If he was anything other than a dumb footballer he would have the sense not to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong View Post
                        If he was anything other than a dumb footballer he would have the sense not to be there.
                        Hes in his 20s and wants to go out with his friends. Not doing anything anti-social or dangerous. Sure the Bay isn't the ideal place to be frequenting, but geez some of you blokes are hard to please.

Comment

Maybe SKD has just been strongly advised not to frequent the establishment by the Coach. There were earlier reports where Smith openly said SKD went off the rails after the GF with Todd Carney and it continued into last year. Smith had apparently addressed it with SKD.

It's a nothing story.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                            They were probably stock of him dropping schooners.
                            LOL, cracked me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong
                              Yes but he also wants to earn $350,000 per year and be a world class professional footballer. Which one is it? Be in his 20's, take it easy, get on the piss and party or the first option.
                              Ease up. That comment was way out of line.

Comment

Working...
                              X