Tigers = favourites. What a joke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigers = favourites. What a joke.

Seriously who installed them as favourites, whoever did has nfi, they are crud. I even rate souffs higher than them.

or even the dogs over them?

Comment

it was a trial for crying out you retard

give them the favourites tag they will always joke while they have it

Comment

Originally posted by maori rooster View Post
        it was a trial for crying out you retard

give them the favourites tag they will always joke while they have it
        So ****ing what, they are crap. I'm talking about them in general you fool.

Comment

They're a top 4 team, definitely wouldn't have them favourites though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
            So ****ing what, they are crap. I'm talking about them in general you fool.
            hi bejerk you retard go take your medication to calm you down

Comment

Jason08 maori rooster, you should seriously calm down. You are the most agressive poster on these forums and it isn't a good look.

Comment

mairo rooster you toe toucher.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                  Seriously who installed them as favourites, whoever did has nfi, they are crud. I even rate souffs higher than them.
                  I rate there top 15 or so players, potentially the best core squad over that amount of players - after that is drops off very fast, no depth anywhere which doesn't usually bode well in the NRL.

Comment

They are media darlings every year, that's all. Even Freddy tipped them to win the comp last year. One of my favourite pastimes along with watching St George fans go home early is watching Tigers fans celebrate too early! I'd really rather Souths than Wests any day.
                    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by maori rooster View Post
                      hi bejerk you retard go take your medication to calm you down
                      Idiot.

Comment

Apart from Marshall they are rubbish.

Comment

You can feel the love in here,lol, but what a great weekend for us, we beat the Tigers, South get beat, Manly get beat, bulldogs get beat, I think I have died and gone to heaven

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Rooster View Post
                            You can feel the love in here,lol, but what a great weekend for us, we beat the Tigers, South get beat, Manly get beat, bulldogs get beat, I think I have died and gone to heaven
                            That's the beauty of the Charity Shield! Either Merge or Souffs fans go home defeated. For a Roosters fan, it's a win win situation. I tried to stay up and watch the replay on my T-box but it wasn't on until 10pm so too late on a Sunday night for me. Hopefully they will repeat it later in the week.
                            "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                            Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

I think it's great. They are big chokers and play woefully when installed as favourites. They love to be the underdogs and fly under the radar. Puts a bit of extra pressure on Bunjie and Sook Farah.

Comment

Working...
                              X