Petition to revoke V'landys' Tattersalls Club membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to revoke V'landys' Tattersalls Club membership

This has gone too far. Like any benevolent dictator... you can't dethrone them very easily but you can hurt them where it counts by cutting off their access to luxury goods.

As he's from a racing background, I say we start by cutting off his Tattersalls Club membership.

Next time he arrives, I propose that we arrange for:
    - The parking valet to park his car in the middle of a tramline so that it gets collected and he's fined for being a nuisance.
    - When he tries scanning into the pool/gym, SBW (in a nice suit) can approach him and be like 'hey bro it says your membership's been suspended. Here's the form if you wanna dispute that decision with our tribunal. Yeah sorry bro, nothing I can do about it ay.
    - While he's having a juvenile whinge about it all, I'll clear out his locker by donating his Grange, $$$ suits, cologne & Dannemann cigars to a homeless shelter. I'll chuck everything else into a cardboard box and dump it out onto Elizabeth Street.

Finally someone on here talking some sense.

Comment

I hear that the mixed netball board are looking at getting PVL on board with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
        I hear that the mixed netball board are looking at getting PVL on board with them.
        Oh man he'd love it!!!

Comment

Being in charge of racing , he will have "friends" in pretty low places. He can what he wants unfortunately
          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X