Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree with Vlandys changes in the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with his values of protecting the players. I totally disagree with his methods
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

I haven't agreed with most of the dumb rule changes over the last several years.
      "Believe in yourself, especially when no one else will."

Sasquatch

Comment

I agree that harsher penalties for illegal head shots are a must. Dont agree with the process in place atm. Its ruining games with inconsistent sin bins crippling some teams, not others.

I'm frustrated by the 6 again. Another rule that sounds good, but is officiated inconsistently. When I'm at the game sometimes its hard to tell in moment, so I normally watch the reply of our games on fox IQ atleast once a week, once the emotion of a win/loss has died down. IMO the interpretation of this rule seems to change based on the time left in the game/half, location on the field of the attacking team and the number of tackles in the set.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
          Do they still manufacture /press vinyl records ?
          Yes. I read Mojo music magazine every month from the UK via the Woollahra library website and they often have articles about the new pressings. You'd like this mag Salvo. It's for our kind of music fan.
          "It's these little things, they can pull you under
          Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

He’s created a very negative game that turns off fans. How many send offs, suspensions, sin bins and players will be put on report has become the main theme of every game. Who wants to watch such crap?
            “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
              He’s created a very negative game that turns off fans. How many send offs, suspensions, sin bins and players will be put on report has become the main theme of every game. Who wants to watch such crap?
              I don’t like the whinging culture that has descended on the game playing for penalties. This game was built on playing tough.
              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I picked yes, but liked what Robbo said on NRL 360 about the best minds sorting this out in a careful and considered fashion, say during the off season. Everyone would have sufficient notice and have time to make the necessary technique adjustments.
                MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
                X