Teams in 2012 better than Easts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teams in 2012 better than Easts??

What teams are better placed than the roosters and why?? The 2011 front runners ie top 8 have under gone changes, some coaches some players the only team that won't change much is Storm and i don't think they will win the 012 premiership. the salary cap has them by the short and curly's.. The Roosters have as good a chance as any!

Originally posted by rob1crap View Post
    What teams are better placed than the roosters and why?? The 2011 front runners ie top 8 have under gone changes, some coaches some players the only team that won't change much is Storm and i don't think they will win the 012 premiership. the salary cap has them by the short and curly's.. The Roosters have as good a chance as any!
    Possibly the other 15 teams mainly because of the non creativity when in possession of the ball around the ruck & from the FB.

Comment

Broncos manly and warriors. 2012 is wide open for a dark horse. Go roosters!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
        Possibly the other 15 teams mainly because of the non creativity when in possession of the ball around the ruck & from the FB.
        Sooo our teams 22-6 domination of the tigers from the 20 min mark without JWH, Bwaiff, SKD etc.. isn't enough? what about our 40 t 6 win over storm with a reserve grade side?? Or our now 6 games in a row, I don't know Mickey your hard to please..

Comment

Sooo our teams 22-6 domination of the tigers from the 20 min mark without JWH, Bwaiff, SKD etc.. isn't enough? what about our 40 t 6 win over storm with a reserve grade side?? Or our now 6 games in a row, I don't know Mickey your hard to please..
          Dont get me wrong Im glad they are winning but i just dont get carried away with trials.
          Whats the big deal in beating the Storms reserve grade team in Rd 26 last year? They had other things on their minds.

Comment

Dont get me wrong Im glad they are winning but i just dont get carried away with trials.
            Whats the big deal in beating the Storms reserve grade team in Rd 26 last year? They had other things on their minds.
            We were far worse off than the storm as far as reserve grade players in our team we used something like 33 players last year.. we didn't just beat the storm we flogged them and almost certainly cost them any chance in the finals... One of the greatest coaches of all timeie Jack Gibson used to use his strongest team in all trials and achieved great results, the Tigers didn't field there best team minus Lote because it was a trial, they wanted momentum leading into rnd 1...

Comment

On paper most of them. We've won a few trials but that means jack. A lot of young guys, which is nice, but not a lot of experience to call on. Within the first 6 weeks we will know how good we really are.

Comment

We were far worse off than the storm as far as reserve grade players in our team we used something like 33 players last year.. we didn't just beat the storm we flogged them and almost certainly cost them any chance in the finals... One of the greatest coaches of all timeie Jack Gibson used to use his strongest team in all trials and achieved great results, the Tigers didn't field there best team minus Lote because it was a trial, they wanted momentum leading into rnd 1...
                Sydney Roosters:
                1. Anthony Minichiello
                2. Joseph Leilua
                3. Justin Carney
                4. Brad Takairangi
                5. Phil Graham
                6. Braith Anasta
                7. Mitchell Pearce
                8. Jason Ryles
                9. Jake Friend
                10. Mose Masoe
                11. Boyd Cordner
                12. Aidan Guerra
                13. Frank Paul Nuuausala
                Subs:
                14. Lama Tasi
                15. Tinirau Arona
                16. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
                17. Tom Symonds

No reserve graders their.

The Storm had Slater Smith Blair Sika Manu Norrie & Bromwich out, & still made the finals.

Comment

Talk about over reacting to a trial win.

Comment

Originally posted by AfricanRooster View Post
                    Talk about over reacting to a trial win.
                    Trial or season game, confidence is a huge contributor to success in any comp @ this level. Keep it up boys!

Comment

Sydney Roosters:
                      1. Anthony Minichiello
                      2. Joseph Leilua
                      3. Justin Carney
                      4. Brad Takairangi
                      5. Phil Graham
                      6. Braith Anasta
                      7. Mitchell Pearce
                      8. Jason Ryles
                      9. Jake Friend
                      10. Mose Masoe
                      11. Boyd Cordner
                      12. Aidan Guerra
                      13. Frank Paul Nuuausala
                      Subs:
                      14. Lama Tasi
                      15. Tinirau Arona
                      16. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
                      17. Tom Symonds

No reserve graders their.

The Storm had Slater Smith Blair Sika Manu Norrie & Bromwich out, & still made the finals.
                      Pezz, Aubusson ,kennedy ,Myles, Toddy, Skd, Conn,Linnet Na! not many missing...
                      Last edited by rob1crap; 02-19-2012, 10:29 PM. Reason: forgot smiley face

Comment

Working...
                      X