• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is marschke’s time up

Going forward maybe we could go

6.Manu
    7.Walker

9.Keighran

14.Lam/Marschke with suaalii at centre??

Well Sammy Verrills is back after the bye so the answer is yes.

Comment

Gotta find away to keep Suaalii in the team. As good as he has been, maybe Iku's time is up for the moment

Comment

I think so, is a great squad member and gives his all but was only ever a place holder

Comment

The way we're losing players to injurys and suspension I'm surprised the Cloey U9s arn't on notice.
          I'm pretty sure Teddy was needled to play the 2nd half.

Comment

Even if he doesn’t play first grade again, which is possible, he has been an admirable fill in.

Comment

Are you joking? He's a cracking player. Was great again tonight.

Comment

Hard to say depends on when Verrills and Lussick are back - Verrills round 14 to 16 and Lussick Round 14 - Keighran played 60 minutes at DH

Comment

I rate Keighran well ahead of Lam. Even Hutch, once back, is ahead of Lam TBH. I agree with JT - BM has been a great fill in, but his time is nearly up. We have a number returning and JS will need to stay now, and Keighran with his kicking alone justifies his inclusion. Is self explanatory.

And don't forget Billy Smith - it will get congested again!
                  Last edited by Mad_Rabid_Rooster; 05-30-2021, 12:50 AM.
                  MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                  is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                  with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                  much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Keighran is still a little to vulnerable for mine in defence to be first choice dummy half. Marschke is still my first pick if Verrills isn’t available, I consider Marshcke and Lussick to be on pretty level terms.

Kerghran provides good utility of the bench. Happy for him to stay there.

Comment

I dont think we miss much using Ben at 9. Same level as lussic.
                      would be nice to see Ben and Jess. Nat and Egan play with borris and jorris
                      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Yes. Verrills back next game.

Comment

What is Marschke 4th or 5th string ? I reckon he's done well and better than first choice blokes at some other clubs. I reckon he'd get scooped up by another club and good on him if he does.

Comment

Marschke has done a great job and i don't think theres too much between him & Lussick.

Verrills slick service from dummy half & being able to throw long passes on both sides, puts him on another level.

Comment

To be honest ,I prefer Marschke over Verrills ...but I’m weird

Comment

Working...
                              X