Jwh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jwh

Was immense tonight, whenever he has a down week due to ill discipline he responds well.

80 minute performance 34 tackles 24 runs for 222m

I would not trade him for any other prop in the game, he is the glue that holds this team together

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post
    Was immense tonight, whenever he has a down week due to ill discipline he responds well.

80 minute performance 34 tackles 24 runs for 222m

I would not trade him for any other prop in the game, he is the glue that holds this team together
    Agreed.
    "Believe in yourself, especially when no one else will."

Sasquatch

Comment

It was a big effort thing from Jared and Siosiua huge game from both of them.

Comment

JWH's best game of the year. Hopefully he keeps it up after the bye. He and SST have both earned their week off.

Hope Ice is okay.

Comment

He’s the heart of the team. Love him!

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
            he’s the heart of the team. Love him!
            agree agree agree!

Comment

Liu News

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/sydney-...6-6351cd019931

Comment

I had some gobshites on another forum say that he deserved the knee to the head because ‘he’s the dirtiest player in the game’. I’ll safely presume they were Soufs supporting cousin rooters.

Comment

JWH has had some of these massive performances over the years, 80 minutes when we needed him most.

Very lucky to have seen this guy play out his career in the RW&B

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                    I had some gobshites on another forum say that he deserved the knee to the head because ‘he’s the dirtiest player in the game’. I’ll safely presume they were Soufs supporting cousin rooters.
                    I always find it amusing that some people are so morally outraged by dirty play to the point that they start supporting it. The circle of outrage.

Comment

There were plenty in here saying at the start of the season that he was too old and the pace of the game will be too much for him. Ironically because he has such a huge motor the pace of the game actually suits him.

JWH is easily the Roosters greatest front rower since Beetson

Comment

JWH had a massive game tonight and really led from the front.

Comment

JWH and SST were both great and led from the front, how good is it when they’re both in form!

Comment

Love the big fella but stop injuring our own players!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                              On ABC grandstand they reported but not sure if its true that JWH pleaded with the ref not to sen the Faiders player of as he was not hurt. Some grub

Comment

Working...
                              X