Jason Ryles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Ryles

According to the Telucrap the Roosters are hoping to bring in Jason Ryles to replace Fitzy as an assistant/defensive coach.

Ex-roosters legend

I thought he was supposed to replace Bellamy. Though we did it to them with their last assistant.

Comment

Didn’t he link up with rugby union or did that fall through?

I also thought he was next in line to replace Bellamy at the storm

loved Ryles as a player, the only person I’ve seen that copped it from the refs as much as JWH.

Comment

Was meant to join Eddie Jones as an assistant to English Rugby. There’s big wraps on him.
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I remember when Slamming Sammy Obst was playing for the Chooks vs St George-Illawarra when he dumped Jason Ryles on his back in a heavy tackle and Ryles got up a bit shaken/groggy and played the ball facing the wrong way conceding a penalty. I think it even hailed during the game.

The laughter and comments from the crowd - hey Ryles what does it feel like being tackled by the ball ball - Obst was rather short in statue.

I can't imagine Ryles leaving the Storm as apparently he is next in line to be head coach - Bellamy has signed for only one more year (2022)
          Last edited by King Salvo; 05-29-2021, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
            I remember when Slamming Sammy Obst was playing for the Chooks vs St George-Illawarra when he dumped Jason Ryles on his back in a heavy tackle and Ryles got up a bit shaken/groggy and played the ball facing the wrong way conceding a penalty. I think it even hailed during the game.

The laughter and comments from the crowd - hey Ryles what does it feel like being tackled by the ball ball - Obst was rather short in statue.

I can't imagine Ryles leaving the Storm as apparently he is next in line to be head coach - Bellamy has signed for only one more year (2022)
            I thought you’d prefer he coaching the motherland Wob??
            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

That would be quite a coup, but I need to see it to believe it to be honest.
              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Maybe someone who is not trained in or influenced by the wrestling and judo style of defence and who can correct and modify players techniques so they don't come under the scrutiny of the match officials, MRC and judiciary.

Also someone who can have the defence working as a unit and eradicate the defence errors individual players make on a regular/semi regular basis.

Comment

Working...
                X