Jason Taylor prediction - Roosters 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
    Theoretically SKD can and has played on the Wing and Perrett has also played Centre (not overly successful) and Fullback. Pearce at a worse case could play 5/8 I reckon and some may say he is better suited as a hooker though obviously not yet proven apart from one 40 minute stint that I recall.
    I do know that.

My comment was "Smith has had all players except Pearce SKD & Perrett play in another position". Nothing to do with if they have played another position.

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
      Agree.
      Was only this morning talking to a punter, who likes the Tigers for the comp, but had to agree they are very ordinary once you take Marshall out of the team.
      But with him can beat anyone on their day. Faves tag hard to really put on someone this season, I think it just keep getting closer and closer and a team on the bottom can beat a team on top if they turn up with the right attitude and focus.

Comment

Pretty much any team can get on a run at the end of the season and give it a shake. Eels, Easts and New Zealand have done so the last three seasons. The start and end of the regular season mater most.

Comment

Working...
        X