Judiciary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judiciary

It's just great to see after the Radley and Angus judiciary hearings almost everyone has got off! How good! Both Kaufusi and Leilua not guilty tonight. Murray not charged for a clear crusher, Matto shoulder to the head no suspension and Nathan Brown nothing either. Seems legit ffs....

Are you saying kaufusi got off for that kick?! Yea nothing to see here folks you're bloody joking

Comment

Still scratching my head how Matto got off.

Comment

In the light of Vic's snd Gus's sanctions these outcomes are....astounding.

Gives weight to the conspiracy theories unfortunately.

Comment

Funny how this all started after Hutch got kneed in the back and no action was taken and we've copped the raw end of the deal since.
          FFS

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
            Funny how this all started after Hutch got kneed in the back and no action was taken and we've copped the raw end of the deal since.
            FFS
            And the funniest part of that is we all knew that this would be the outcome aye.

As soon as those Parra incidents happened we knew this would come back to bite us in the ass and we'd be the ones to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
              Are you saying kaufusi got off for that kick?! Yea nothing to see here folks you're bloody joking
              He clearly tried to trip the bloke.... He argued he was 'getting up'...

Angus had a fair argument of he legitimately thought that Kelly dummied the pass and hence made contact with him, and once he then realised kelly didn't have the ball he didn't take kelly to ground. But that was deemed false and the charge was upheld?

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyGoat View Post

He clearly tried to trip the bloke.... He argued he was 'getting up'...

Angus had a fair argument of he legitimately thought that Kelly dummied the pass and hence made contact with him, and once he then realised kelly didn't have the ball he didn't take kelly to ground. But that was deemed false and the charge was upheld?
                It did look like he stuck the leg out but to miss a game for it would be questionable - if the Bronco player fell over it would be a different matter one suggests.

I think Crichton was his own worst enemy when under Cross examination by the NRL brief after watching the replay of the incident he did admit in hindsight that it was very late and also as you say he thought Kelly still had the ball - he had 2 similar offences in the past 2 years thus making it 3 so obviously that is also taken into account in the deliberation phase.

Comment

Victor is the sacrificial lamb.

Just like Mitchell was after the dog thing,

Comment

who cares. Just do what I've done. Stop watching. Then you won't get frustrated with the amatuer hour that is #riggedbaleug

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

It did look like he stuck the leg out but to miss a game for it would be questionable - if the Bronco player fell over it would be a different matter one suggests.

I think Crichton was his own worst enemy when under Cross examination by the NRL brief after watching the replay of the incident he did admit in hindsight that it was very late and also as you say he thought Kelly still had the ball - he had 2 similar offences in the past 2 years thus making it 3 so obviously that is also taken into account in the deliberation phase.
                      It was Kaufusi’s third tripping charge. He also had form
                      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

If Victor and Angus had their suspensions last round I reckon both would of got off with only a fine.

There has always been different rules for Origin & Grand Finals contrary to what the NRL says, remember the Billy Slater farce of 2018....

Comment

GET FCKED NRL!!!!! how the fck did all these guys get off those serious charges! Fck off

Comment

Player safety this PLAYER SAFETY THAT!!!! they dont give a flyng fck

Comment

Angus and Vic the victims of a unjust judiciary that considered origin. It’s all about QLD - they are underdogs which is a complete piss take and paying 2.50 the win in Townsville. The other factor I dislike is Tourism Qld involvement. I will never forget the Manny vs Horn fight. Never did the media call Horn an Australian. It was always Queenslander.
                              Last edited by bondi paul; 06-02-2021, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X